1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I like the Move

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Rob in Spring, Dec 6, 1999.

1. Clutch, you and the Crew always find a way to out do your previous accomplishments. I like the move, although I found the tone in the press story on Rockets.Rivals.com puzzling. It sounded like that ClutchCity.com site is now seperate from ClutchCity.net site.

Other than that one question, I like the move on all accounts, and your Graphics on the new front page are top notch.

Rob

------------------
    visit my website @ http://members.xoom.com/bayoucitybob/

2. Jovi

Jovi Member

The new design is pretty nice! Thanks a lot!

My only question would be: Why the change from cc.com to cc.net?

Johannes

------------------
    What do you expect from someone who beats up his fiancee?

3. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Clutch, very impressive, as always. The Rockets should pay you for the astonishing work you do! [​IMG]

What is the relationship between the two Cluth City sites?

4. Jovi

Jovi Member

Ah, now I get the relationship between the two sites!

VERY GOOD MOVE...for both rivals.com (they get the clicks from cc.com) and for us fans (because nothing - other than the great upgrades - changes for us).

When I visited the old BBS and it was closed, I was shocked and thought we had the to move to the crappy rivals.com boards.

But after all, the new page is even better than the old one!

[This message has been edited by Jovi (edited December 06, 1999).]

5. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Clutch,

Great job, the new site looks good, and the old site, with rivals.com is also very intersting to read. Keep up the good work, we enjoy everything you do for Rocket fans, just wanted to say Thanks....

Rocketball

6. francis23

francis23 Member

Clutch this site is way better then the last, as always u guys outdo yourselves. I love the look with Francis, I think every team in the league should have a website like this.

THIS SITE IS THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
    "Heres Francis quick crossover left to right,
    Oh he Burns Stoudamire, and flushes it in Pippens Face"

7. rockit

rockit Contributing Member

Hey Clutch and the rest of the crew,

GOOD JOB!!! The site looks awesome and I really like the new feel of it - very moderno feel to it, very, very nice.

I was uptil 3 last night waiting for your email to come but then I had school this morning - man, I COULDN'T wait to see the news - it was worth the wait!

Francis3 - I don't think EVERY team should have a page like this - most teams don't deserve it - like the dude that copied Clutch's work for the Spurs site - what a joke!

Once again guys, good job - never cease to amaze.

Rockit