1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have something in common with Steve Francis (Franchise opens up)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by juanming, Dec 22, 2021.

1. juanming

juanming Member

I thought it was crack cocaine I guess it was alcohol that made him go off the deep end and played like crap in Orlando and with us a second time. I think we all knew this I've already heard rumors that it was alcohol, but good for him to come clean and open up that's the first step. admitting you have a problem admitting you made a mistake is the best way to be honest with yourself to stay clean. I come clean but I don't give a crap about my life or someone telling me what to do or someone telling me what to do such as wearing a mask or getting a vaccine or stopping alcohol so that's why I continue to drink beer and why I don't wear a mask and why I don't get vaccinated. I am happy to say and proud to say that I'm literally the last human being standing in the United States that has not been vaccinated very proud of myself that I was the last person standing. funny thing is everybody has been vaccinated except me and yet the viruses are still spreading and more and more are replicating such as omnicron. so I'm sitting back laughing because everybody is getting a new vaccine or a booster for each and every flu that comes out every few months or every year then we'll have to do so every single year but I'm just sitting back drinking a beer not getting sick wondering why is everybody panicking.

sorry I turn this into a vaccine thread but none the less vaccine alcohol same thing in my book.

Alcohol. Ok guys if you have a problem, you can only quit if YOU want to for yourself. If someone else is making u quit such as a job, wife,bf, child ,you won't quit. I've found that the only way to truly stay sober is to do it on your terms because most alcoholics "rebel" or "relapse" when you were forced to quit from someone else.

Myself, I've decided that being sober was okay, but life is too short to I have any fun so I decided to go back to drinking just so I can enjoy my life yes I know it would take 10 years off my life I don't care if I die at 80 instead of 90 who gives a crap. Honestly once you're past 70 years old you are pretty much useless and I know that from experience from seeing my parents who are walking zombies after 70 years old.

so I'm going to continue drinking. I know Steve Francis had to quit so that he could make millions on the basketball court but myself I don't have millions to lose so there's really no motivation to quit lol .why stop having fun when you can do your own thing, and not have somebody tell you to stop doing what you want to do. so i chose freedom which means getting wasted anytime I damn well pleased.

vince, Alleyoopsy and tinman like this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#2 J.R., Dec 22, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
    bcast89, Nook, Tfor3 and 14 others like this.
  3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Here’s the Player’s Tribune interview ... only 13k views so far :(

tinman and hajkov like this.
  4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@Deckard

5. Bo6

Bo6 Member

6. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

“which means getting wasted anytime I damn well pleased.”

Like right now for example? Rock on, brother!

ApacheWarrior likes this.
  7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

never go full juanming

8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

but didnt you know that youre the cause of all this illness because the new variants are developing inside you all this time and killing other people lololololol
    [​IMG]

9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

coachbadlee likes this.
  10. HardenVolumeOne

11. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

This OP will go down as one of the all-time WTF opening posts of all time. I mean, what the **** was that?

12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

13. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Are you sure you do "not give a crap about your life"? Because I see a lot of crap here about how you have the world's best opinion. Am I supposed to be proud? In awe? Educated? I think "awe" is the closest thing I felt while reading this post besides "stupefaction".

I'm not sure what positive to draw from this. Help me out here. When you typed this post you thought something positive would come from it, right?

Now you're drawing in @hakeem94 who is like a magnet for fallacious potshot faux-logical Youtube-grade epidemiological sweeping statements when not posting picture of Hitler in game threads. That can never be good.

Dobbizzle and don grahamleone like this.
  14. cmlmel77

cmlmel77 Up all Night Watching Houston Sports

I got sober for myself and stayed that way. I hope you eventually do as well, and that when you do, your selfishness doesn’t weigh too heavily on you.

awc713 and hakeem94 like this.
  15. jogo

jogo Member

To OP:

Anybody who has to post on an internet board about how happy they are is not really happy.

Look, I started this post and thought it was going to be a story about overcoming alcoholism by the OP. That's admirable. Instead it's that you want to drink and spread the pandemic? You're the only one proud of that, I can assure you.

You're an addict. You know that you are and you're proud to stay that way. Why do you need to tell everyone that? You know you're not happy but you want to tell the world you are. Admit that you're not and do something about it.

16. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

17. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

18. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

No comment on this post but Wishing you the best OP.

19. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

BigShasta likes this.
  20. Jontro

Jontro Member

[calm down] i'm serious.

Dankstronaut and hakeem94 like this.