1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

i cant wait for this season to be over!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by smoothie, Jul 6, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Stylez

Stylez Member

The Rocks match up really well w/ the Mavs actually. We split the season series blowing them out here by 30+(I was there and it was awesome) and coming back from a 16pt halftime deffecit to win in OT (watched the game on TV, it was awesome and I saw Griff smile for the 1st time all year).

The Mavs D is worse than ours and w/ Ming in the middle, we'll cause them even more problems on both ends of the floor. If they get the 3seed and we get 6, watch out!

2. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

I think the Rockets will be a team that nobody wants to play in the playoffs. With Ming in the middle, the Rockets have a threat at every position. They can win with so many different styles of play that it will be a big challenge to opposing teams. Plus, in the playoffs, they really have nothing to lose. All the pressure will be on the "top" western conference teams.

3. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

the real question we need to ask, is Doc Rock excited about this season?

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

The rocks will be fun this season and beyond. cant wait for it to start. hope being in fortworth will still alow me to watch thm. will go to houston couple time to see with my own eye. go rocks.