1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I believe in tmac

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AzNaNsZ, Feb 27, 2008.

1. AzNaNsZ

AzNaNsZ Member

hey guys i know this is bad news about yao but don't give up hope for this team, i believe our bench is deep enough and tmac will rise up to the occassion and carry us, so everyone just have faith and believe in the rox.

P.S Yao needs to stop playing all year round he's 7'6 dam it

2. liangqj

liangqj Member

In this time, it is hard to say we don't believe in tmac.
    I hope he can finish it. "It is on you now, T-mac"

3. BlakeB

BlakeB Member

I too still believe in King McGrady the wicked. I think he can take this team on his back and also that he relishes such a role.

Not only do I believe in T-mac though, I also believe in our coach and his system, in Rafer and Bobby's ability to keep up their good PG work, in young guys like Scola, Head, Landry, Brooks, and Hayes, in Shane Battier's ability to be the ultimate role player, in our team's overall ability to play strong defense, and, last but not least, in uncle Mutombo-the finger wagging, shot blocking, board crashing defender and NBA ambassador who is the greatest 53 year old to ever play the game. It's foolish to expect too much out of Deke, but when he's properly motivated (and in Yao's absence I think he is) and utilized effectively he can still be a defensive force to be reckoned.

Let's all keep the faith guys... and then put that faith in Tracy Mac.

P.S. Yao does need to stop playing year round, and I hope that in a few years (while Yao is still in his prime) he'll be able limit his commitment to Chinese basketball. Furthermore, we don't need to be giving Yao 37 mins a night like he's averaged this year. I understand you want your best guy out there, but Adelman needs to limit Yao's minutes to 30-32 a night... with Yao's size and workload, decreasing the mins. avg. as little as 5 mins could possibly add untold longevity to Yao's seasons and indeed his career.