1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I Apologize

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by H-Town Melo, Jul 25, 2018.

1. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

1994 never happened IN MY MIND...

is that better? lol

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do you not see the LOF here on this thread with the LIN avatar?

@Zboy and I can see it plain as day

Erbnwarfare and Killatron 2000 like this.
  3. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

It is a beautiful post that's for sure.

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

Hakeem vs. Ewing really was like father vs. son...Hakeem gave the business to Shaq the next summer too

2 great big men Hakeem treated like children

Mazulis, topfive, Erbnwarfare and 2 others like this.
  5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

tinny's still a maniac though ;)

6. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

"were you a ROX fan before Melo"?

"GOD NO"

[​IMG]

tinman likes this.
  7. jch1911

jch1911 Member

Me too! But I keep the 94 hat in my office!

8. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

i dont get what yer saying...
    His avatar is of Melo in a Rox jersey... i dont see the Lin ref... other than the #7 - which we used when courting Melo...
    Post reads as a Knicks fan...
    Date of account creation is around the time we were trying to work a trade for Melo last year... so it timetable seems logical...

valario, dlaurello, or whatever his name is... repeatedly accused me of being a LOF bc I had the audacity to mention areas where Harden could improve... even though my account was created years before Lin entered the league - to which he countered that I had the account since formally being a YOF... all of which is of course nonsense as I've been a fan since Moses Malone... so I dont appreciate it when such unfounded accusations are made...

9. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

I'M OFFENDED!

10. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Nope. Take your L. Give respect to a true champion and recognize Hakeem's superiority over the league. It's the only way.

If you have mixed loyalties (which you're admitting), this forum will never trust your cheering for the Rox fully. I think people here respect your knowledge of Melo and appreciate you sharing it.

If you don't think you'll adapt the Rockets as your team going forward, I'd adopt a stance of honesty. For instance, if you're more loyal to Melo than the Rockets and you start arguing why Melo should get more touches even though we're winning.. that's not going to fly around here unless you're straight up honest in everything you post that you're only here for Melo. That's fine if you are, but I'd keep that clear. If you just want to talk ball.. the NBA Dish is your best friend.

I have a tremendous respect for that 94 Knicks teams because of how they stretched us to the limit. They were a great team and we were even greater to edge them out. I continued following players from that squad for the rest of their careers because of the respect I had for them. That kind of respect is probably asked for in return by most of us here posting in the Rockets forum. We're all about our team and most of us are down for the city too. No need to pretend we didn't rip that Chip from the Knicks. It was earned. Part of the reason it was earned is because of how good Ewing and Starks and Oakley and Mason were.

Hakeem&
    Kenny&
    Otis&
    Robert&
    Vernon happened and it was the greatest sports moment in most of our lives. Don't be a dick about it. That's not cool. Respect gets respect. You know that.

Zboy, Mazulis and topfive like this.
  11. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

I'm staying on the GARM honestly.

I don't care how many touches Melo gets as long as you guys win and he's at least utilized better than he was in OKC.

12. tinman

Supporting Member

Not him dude. You said there was no LOFs left here, there's one obviously on this thread.

13. kjayp

do I think people may come here following a certain player - definitely...
    do I think people some of those people may gather a love and appreciation for the team that continues on after their idol has left - I would assume so, to at least some degree...
    do I think Lin fans are spending their time and effort just trolling the boards of some teams their boy played for like 4 years and 4 teams ago? doubtful...

14. tinman

Supporting Member

You've used YOU and WE
    already.

You don't care about New York stints?

How are you a diehard KNICKS FAN??

15. tinman

Supporting Member

That's not I what I asked you or told you let's make it a little clearer for you.

Is this user a LOF or not?

16. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

As far as discussing anything from the past. Its all about the present and future. What he does with the Rockets, thats my focus.

Why would I continue to discuss his stints with other teams any further? It's over and done with, time to move on.

Why are you pressing this so much? Relax.

And you guys as in the Rockets. We as in Melo and the Rockets. Relax. Sheesh.

17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

because it's the offseason :cool:

H-Town Melo likes this.
  18. buffalobills!!!

@what

19. tinman

Supporting Member

I don't know who you pissed off, but clearly you did in other threads.

What is your goal of being a non Rockets fan on a Rockets fan site?

We're? Who's we? you just joined in 2017 , who do you relate to if not Rockets fans?

The past? you just joined and started posting?
    Which users are you apologizing to?

Wait you are diehard Melo fan didn't care about ANY OF HIS STINTS except now??

Who are these people you've butted heads with?

I've butted heads but that's taken me decades to do that

This is just a straight insult of the Rockets championship team

Why would even care about 1995 if you disrespect 1994?

This doesn't make sense for a Melo Only fan to not care about his other stints
    This doesn't make sense for a Knicks fan to join a Rockets site and not care about Melo during his New York stint

You sound like someone who was banned here before, who were you

@Zboy @BasketballMind @Snow Villiers @Know Your Role @CometsWin

Snow Villiers likes this.
  20. kjayp

Here is your previous post...

"If he's here for Melo, he wouldn't have joined a year ago."

a year ago we were trying to trade for Melo... so it would make perfect sense for a Melo fan to join at that point...

I'm not talking about some other poster or somebody else's avatar... you've insinuated the OP is a LOF... back it up.

"I also question the migration of some these 'fans' to our site because none of our members joined an Orlando site to 'root for Steve Francis'"

do you know this for a fact - or just assuming? How do you know I dont have an account on the Magic website that I created when Stevie got traded?

H-Town Melo likes this.