1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I am local chinese and lives in china whole my life ,AMA

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hezhenxiangx, Oct 14, 2019.

1. droxford

droxford Member

Are there any foods that are popular in America that the Chinese do not like?

If an American was going to visit China and could bring a food or product, what would the Chinese like to receive?

Do the people of China envy the respect that America gives to the human rights of our citizens?

Yung-T and daywalker02 like this.
  2. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

My understanding is that it is viewed as gross barbarian Mongol nomadic herdsman food. I sort of understand that. If you put a big mug of yaks milk in front of me, I'd pass despite being totally lactose tolerant. No problem sucking on the product of a cow's udder for some reason though. This kind of stuff doesn't have to make sense.

Mongols used to love the **** despite being as lactose intolerant as your average Han.

daywalker02 and arkoe like this.
  3. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

1 question - automobile ownership.

Do you own a car?

If not do you expect to get one eventually?

Generally speaking do you think average people view it as necessary the way it is in the US?

4. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

How old are you, I don't need the age, just something like over 40 under 30 etc.

5. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

37:cool:

6. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

yes .my ford focus buyed 7 years ago .but the gear box is not working well .

7. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

1.raw steak(not well done),turkey ,pizza ,taco bell ......
    2 .the more expensive the best . Gucci ,LV ,Hermes ,Chanel is 100% loved by women .
    iPhone is the best gift to all people .
    chinese believe cost money=love rank.
    but you have to pay tariff tax in airport .

3.no .most of our chinese don't envy your freedom .instead ,we believe you American lives in chaos and gun fighting massacre .(thanks to state medias)
    most of chinese pride of chinese public security (even they lost childrens often).

Yung-T likes this.
  8. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

not so high percentage in china .most of US love milk .

Yung-T and arkoe like this.
  9. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

That surprises me, everything I've ever seen on estimates had 90%+ of the Chinese population being lactose intolerant. Granted, that doesn't necessarily mean you have to stay away from it.

10. pirc1

You have not experience what China was like before 1978. I only experienced a little bit of it (that I can remember). The lives for Chinese today is like night and day from back then in every aspect, including "freedom" and obviously economically.

Mao was a terrible leader for the country, but IMO Deng was one of the best leaders in the history of the world not just China (Even including his terrible decision at Tienanmen square. I do not believe a "free" China could have done better for the country as whole the last forty years.

Leaders, be they dictators or elected, at the end have to be able to lead the country to prosperity to be considered a good leader. For the most part the Chinese leaders have done that over the last four decades,I would say better than the leaders in the US or Taiwan over the same period. There are countless examples of "free" countries doing badly in the world today. I say this as someone who have lived in the US much longer than I lived in China.

I am very practical, if a party is improving the lives of vast majority of its citizens over a long period of time, it cannot be that bad. Just imagine if GOP or Democrat party could improve the living standard of the people in this country by 20 folds over 40 years, do you believe the other party would really have a chance?

For Hong Kong, IMO the biggest problem is the housing price and the diminishing job opportunities for the younger generation that set of the discontentment against the current Hong Kong administration, the extradition bill is just the trigger for the tension to surface. People believe these probably are caused by the government, so if only they could elect their leaders, they would be able to solve the problem. What they do not see are the underlying causes of the issues that will not go away even if they get to elect their leaders. Take a look at Mexico, they have elected many different types of leaders, have they solved their problems? We do this all the time in this country. It is much much harder to rule a country(or city) when you are in charge than when you are criticizing the others.

daywalker02 likes this.
  11. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

even you select a dog for chairman of china .it will did better than Mao or Deng .
    china waste 30 years after WW 20 bcuz of stupid communist policy .
    chinese people are most hard_working people in the world . they don't need fvcking great leaders to improve economy .
    they just need freedom to establish company /trade/running enterprise .
    even today.state enterprises still monopoly most of resource of economy .,such as : oil /power grid /telecom /mine/bank /land /river /railway

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  12. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

That's what you get for buying a Ford.

Invisible Fan and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  13. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Now we know who you are!

14. pirc1

I think you need to live in other countries for a while to understand what a great leader is.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I dun think there is a solution to the housing situation in HK, their spacing problem is really bad.

Some land lords do rent out closets/store rooms disguised as single room for students. You cannot really move your feet.

They should have merged Shenzhen with HK......

#215 daywalker02, Oct 29, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
  16. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

17. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

like north korea ?

BenjaminChen likes this.
  18. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

hongkong people fight for freedom .mainland chinese said they are losers and cannot afford a house so they riot....:D:D