1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I ain't going to prison...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Andre0087, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Dude speaks the real like he's on a HBO special...

DreamShook, donkeypunch and Xerobull like this.
  2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

So I'm the only one who's YouTube feed this came up in? lol

DreamShook likes this.
  3. likestohypeguy

Ik but this isn't entirely up to you now

Jontro and Andre0087 like this.
  4. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I'm a straight citizen, I been to jail but never heading to prison. Knock on wood...

likestohypeguy likes this.
  5. likestohypeguy

Me too... good news for us, there are no straight citizens in prison

Jontro likes this.
  6. dmoneybangbang

This **** cracks me up.... the inmates in the background are priceless.

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I watched these damn videos now all im getting are prison Dorito bag burrito recipes in my feed.

im reporting this whole thread.

8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Good watch.

I didn't see much violence when I worked in prisons as a network tech, but one day when it was below freezing (this was North of DFW) more than half of the guards in the prison, who were really just dumbasses right out of HS, called in sick. The offenders all knew this so they got a little snarky. I was walking to the infirmary and one offender was about 20 feet in front of me, about to enter. I walked through general population but always kept my distance. You had to sort of act like it was no big deal, too, like being in a bad neighborhood, even if you were scared shitless.

Anyway, this guy is in front of me, and he has crutches. These two other guys run up to him, take his crutches, and beat the ever living **** out of him, throw the crutches on him, and run off. I had backed into a fence and tried to be invisible while this was going on. They really won't touch civilians because the punishment is very severe, so in my head I'm not really worried, but seeing this guy get mauled was pretty ****ing scary. I glanced at the crutches and there was hair, skin and meat stuck to the wingnuts. I guess the guy got beat up in the right place because as soon as they sounded the lockdown and there were guards, they hauled him into the infirmary for some first aid.

The worst part about it was that I was stuck there for eight hours while the prison was in lockdown when I had about 30 minutes of work. It turned out that the guy who got beat up owed people, just like in the first video @Andre0087 posted. I never told my wife about that one. I didn't think that job stressed me out but one of the biggest feelings of relief I've ever had was the day I left that position.

9. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

It's you, because perhaps, because of your search results or query.

OT: I've never understood people's fascination with prisons/jail. It's never been something, that I've been acutely interested in. Dudes ****ing around and acting up in closed space...adult men at that.

#9 plutoblue11, Apr 6, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
    Blatz likes this.
  10. Xerobull

Dude is a great storyteller.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  11. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

[​IMG]

DreamShook likes this.
  12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Did not know that was a thing.

From high life to low life. Social media wants you to experience it all.

13. Roscoe Arbuckle

No he isn't.

Larry Lawton is far better at this.

Jontro likes this.
  14. Xerobull

Disagree. I mean, this guy is a good storyteller but there are some 'old people' mannerisms he has that distract from the pure story.

On a different note, I can always spot the ex-cons in a crowd, especially the white guys. Body language, clothing, the way they look at people, the way they pack up and isolate themselves at the same time.

Jontro, FrontRunner and Andre0087 like this.
  15. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

He's alright, his earlier videos were fire but everyone runs out of the entertaining stories after a while...

Jontro likes this.
  16. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Last one and I'm leaving this thread and these videos be...it's a disturbing one but some justice was served in the end.

17. likestohypeguy

Well OP's tells a story in one take right? or what I watched he didn't have any cuts I can remember. L.L. spends many a hour in the editing room. (wouldn't work so well telling a story in person) "Wait, wait, wait, never mind that, going back to..."

Smoother, more natural too; much better in every way to me. I don't like either guy, nor the subject. Get me out of here.

Xerobull likes this.
  18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member