1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I’m now more confident than ever

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by riko, Apr 29, 2019.

1. riko

riko Member

that we will win game 2 and the series .Honestly everything that could go wrong that could did go wrong and we still had the opportunity to tie it or even win.

I am now more confident then before the tip off of game 1 with the right adjustments and Rivers back we should be better.we wont shoot that bad again and Clint will bounce back. The upside is to great for us to not improve.

Obviously James and Chris will need to play better but the role guys just need to play better and we got this.

I think most importantly the refs with the world watching won’t pull another hatchet job of that magnitude

2. Caprah

Caprah Member

If the refs allow them to play

clutchdabear and juanm34 like this.
  3. macan

macan Member

worse is not yet finished..we may still need to lose a game or 2 to tony brothers and scott fosters..

Sadboy and juanm34 like this.
  4. Jontro

Jontro Member

silver and refs be like "lelz, rox fans are confident"

rockets are the league's villain and the league is treating us like we're the pacers during the jordan and early 2000s lakers era. substitute miller with harden.

Sadboy and hakeem94 like this.
  5. juanm34

juanm34 Member

We haven’t even played against the worriers double mvp threat of Foster / Bros.
    We barley lost against 5 all stars. We have no chance against the ultimate death line up...
    The Basketball Gods must intervene!!!!!!!!!!

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

I sure hope we do. I doubt donkey and loony will go off early, but then again Curry and Thompson weren't themselves much.

Not really going out on a limb here but game 2 is a must-win, because in all likelihood they're splitting it here.

7. riko

riko Member

All I’m saying little more productive output from house, rivers and tucker along with Clint we can win

Hakeemtheking and Tfor3 like this.
  8. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

You can make the case that GSW didn't play their best as well. Expecting a loss in Game 2.

JBAC123 likes this.
  9. AzCkR

AzCkR Member

we missed so many threes and only lost by 4

we can win this series

Hakeemtheking and riko like this.
  10. riko

riko Member

They won’t get bailed out by the refs again and the rockets upside is more.i don’t expect Clint and Tucker to score 4 points and the bench will be better. The warriors have no bench.

CCity Zero and ryano2009 like this.
  11. threepointshot3

lol the nba has decided that the golden girls must advance

12. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

No doubt about it... Took us shooting like sh*t, Refs against us, Clint playing like a B, and Harden missing everything............ for them to win by 4.

Love the Rockets effort on D...

The Rockets in 6.

Hakeemtheking, clutchdabear and riko like this.
  13. riko

riko Member

Yep our upside is huge right now

14. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

F*ck the refs! It's about execution!

15. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Bless your optimism, OP.
    I have to tell you something about reality today: what you believe is rational . . . the opposite is going to happen. This is how common people become marks.

hakeem94 likes this.
  16. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I will win the lottery Wednesday.

CK Johnson likes this.
  17. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Watch us get Foster or Brothers lmao

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. Newlin

Newlin Member

The Warriors shot the ball very poorly from three point range. Will that continue?

19. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

I agree. One of the lowest points in the season was that Lakers game right after the All-Star break. I think we had lost two games prior to the All-Star break. Then, the magnificent rig job that cost us the win in LA happened, and resulted in low morale for the Rockets fandom. Players and coaches all frustrated. To top it all off, we were ridiculed and mocked in the media for days after that game. Then what happens? Rockets smash the Warriors at Oracle, proceed to win 9 straight games, and finish the season losing only 4 more games. Biased refereeing and scorn from the media have served as rocket fuel before, and I believe they will do so again.

20. YallMean

YallMean Member