1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Hype Train] Caboclo Highlights

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bleedroxred79, Feb 20, 2020.

1. lloyde8

lloyde8 Contributing Member

Didnt Bruno look alot bulkier during his 1st preseason stint with the Rockets last year?

rhee and D-rock like this.
  2. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Let's hope his second go round is more productive than his first.

D-rock likes this.
  3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

D-rock likes this.
  4. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

I don't remember him being bigger, but he certainly has worked on his game since he was here.

5. BreakYoSelfFool

I

I'm really excited about what Caboclo can be on defense for our team. Wingspan is very valuable in keeping guys in front and playing passing lanes. I think with his size and wingspan he can give headachesto anyone in the league. In addition to his ridiculous wingspan, he has good timing and hand quickness on blocks and steals. Add him with 2 other top defenders like PJ and RoCo and it will be magic. This block video, shows me how easily he catches people off-guard and gets his hands on the ball with his arms being about 4 or 5 inches longer than expected. I really hope we give him as many minutes as possible to have him ready for the playoffs. I didn't even realize he got off the bench last game, but he got 2 steals and a block in 5 mins.

D-rock and travfrancis like this.
  6. Juxtaposed Jolt

It was only his first game in a new system, but he didn't seem very good in garbage time against the Warriors' garbage time players.

Hopefully he does well with whatever time he gets tonight.

7. PatBev

PatBev Member

I hope he plays but MDA will break my heart

Imanimal likes this.
  8. travfrancis

travfrancis Member

Looked a little out of control / lost offensively, but was very disruptive defensively in his garbage time minutes vs the Warriors. I think there’s potential here.

D-rock likes this.
  9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Look at timestamp

That thread was started 9 games into Bruno’s Viper career, Melo was benched, and MDA was playing House and Clark.

The point of that thread was saying how well Bruno is shooting the 3 on Vipers and he’s going to be stolen and we’ll never get him back. So, obviously, ‘holic was wrong that we had to sign Bruno ASAP then for fear we will never get him back.

Uh, we got him back pretty easily. :p And he still has a lot of question marks, especially his defense

#49 heypartner, Feb 22, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  10. D-rock

D-rock Member

4 minutes man.