1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can Embiid and the Sixers hold off elimination in Game 5? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

How many games will the Knicks win next season?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Cashmoney, Jun 23, 2016.

?

How many wins?

1. 0-20

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  2. 20-35

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. 35-45

22 vote(s)
    64.7%
  4. 45-55

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  1. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

I'm curios to see what others think.

I think the Rose acquisition was a great trade by Jackson.

If Melo and Rose can stay healthy and Porzingis continues to improve, how many games will the Knicks win?

2. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

This is hard to say seeing as their team is incomplete. I'd say 45-55 wins probably when their roster is complete

3. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

They have like what? 7 people on the roster currently? Porz and Melo being the only two people reliable rotation players? I voted 36-45 on impulse, but there's no way to tell.

I'll just say the way their team looks.. it doesn't look good, but that's a good thing cause they could potentially get a good draft pick in 2017 since they do own their draft pick.

4. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

You got to blame the coaching. In addition to Anthony and Porzingis, they had guys like Affalo, more than competent Calderon, and a veteran 5 in Robin Lopez. Affalo is another version of Andre Iguodala. Poor coaching is the only thing to blame with that kind of personnel...

5. Juxtaposed Jolt

Just as a point of reference, they went 32-50, this past year.

Since their roster is significantly better (and they're not even done yet, with roster moves), I'd say they'll at least be 41-41.

It all depends on if Porzingis hits a wall or not, though. iirc, he hit a rookie wall about 2/3 of the way into the season, and recovered a bit as the season winded down.

I'm guessing 43-39 next season, when it's all said and done.