1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How Heartbroken are you?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tycoonchip, Apr 7, 2016.

1. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

With all the expectations of the season, how much has this season hurt you personally? Has it affected your social life and daily behavior? Has it made you dead inside?
    For me, it has just made me want to hide underneath covers and hate basketball/NBA all together. I've spent years backing up this organization to others and explaining why I am a Rockets fan. I live outside of Houston, NyC to be exact, and I pay for league pass specifically for Rockets games. It's tough explaining to some folks out here as to why I am not rooting for the Spurs and continue to root for this organization, especially after last nights loss to Dallas. It is especially hard to explain to many why I blow my paychecks on Rockets related items. This season has made it so hard for Rockets fans to hold our chins up in the air. This season has made me hate life or at least very difficult to enjoy alot of the positives surrounding me right now. Thanks Les and Bickerstaff.... :(

2. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

They don't care, I don't care.

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

not at all, at least we have some closure and can go in the right direction.

Finally the end of "I believe in this team, they've turned the corner!"--crap

Finding a solution to the problem means acknowledging you have one, the rockets didn't.

4. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Very heartbroken. I love the Rockets so much.

5. Im Just Sayin

Im Just Sayin Member

Personally im great. I lowered my expectations a long time ago so that game like last night wouldn't bother me as much as it did for a lot of fans out there.

Sure the season is a disappointment but as far as being upset, nah im cool.

6. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Jbb ruined this season tbh

7. NateNate

NateNate Member

Use to take it hard when I was younger but with this team although it's frustrating, I can brush it off since the team itself doesn't seem to care. I would feel like an idiot if I let it get to me when it doesn't seem like it gets to them, I know that's not necessarily the case but their on court effort/iq is trash. Also helps that the Astros are good and the Texans have hope with a new QB.

It does suck a tad more going into next season since we're not a piece or so away like we were the last few years.

8. tnluong84

tnluong84 Member

every loss still hurts me. I keep telling myself that the Rockets just need time to gel, that they will eventually get it together and play like the team we know they're capable of being. 78 games into the season and they're still playing like crap.

9. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Im a little shocked but mostly embarrassed. This season is just embarrassing.

10. rawbrah

rawbrah Member

Heartbroken?

Lol what kind of man use that word

11. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

this sums my feelings up. I sat in stunned silence for at least an hour after this mavs game, but the realization we were frauds set in some 70 games ago at least.

A shame

12. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I've been over it since halfway through the season. Another season will start this fall. Morey has a lot of work to during the offseason.

13. Zergling

Zergling Member

I don't have regular bowel movements anymore.

14. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

What makes it very disappointing is the stupidity of the organization. Alot of stupid decisions and careless mistakes every game... rotations, turnovers... it's on and off the court. A lot of stupidity.

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

More pissed at the money I wasted on League Pass.

16. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

More pissed at the money I wasted on half-season tickets.

17. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Guys, don't worry, there's next year!!!! Oh wait, we've said that before.... ****

18. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Totally stunned. We are gonna miss the playoffs to the Blazers, Jazz, and Mavs. If that don't make you wanna club a baby seal, I don't know what will, lol.

19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Que Le$ the asshat: "The rockets are signing a big named FA in the offseason"

20. Raven

Raven Member

I care as much as the players care.

:p