1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How do you get over a girl you love unconditionally

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Ramu3, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

How do you get over a girl that you love as much as your mother, i mean i love this person the most besides my father and mother.

I tried and made the move , but i was rejected for couple of reasons. I wasn't even interested in just hooking up with her though her body is quite nice. I honestly want to marry this woman .

I really need to move on from her , i have moved on from other girls before , but this one seems too difficult to forget and move on . Any advice to lose feelings for "the ideal girl" in my view.

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

You have a crush on her, not love if you've never even gone out with her.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The Mansion !

DD

1 person likes this.
  4. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

How do you love someone who you never dated?

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

out of sight, out of mind.

takes time to come to the realization that loving somebody doesn't mean you're meant to be together.

chances are you will meet several people over the course of your life you deem worthy of marriage.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JNQ0GkGN3yM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

What gets me in trouble she is so nice to me and gives me great advice in life . I am like 6 yrs younger than her , Age is one of the drawbacks .

7. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

She rejected WHAT, exactly? Just going out? Talking to you? Doing the nasty? Accepting a piece of gum from you, or what? :confused:

What were the two reasons? Would she still reject whatever idea you had if you were to correct these two reasons?

Don't think all your options are done. Wait for a moment to make a move. If she's taken, but not married, watch the relationship closely and find out where a-hole going out with her now messes up so YOU don't mess it up if you ever get the chance again. :eek: I always believe that every single woman is available (but not necessarily approachable) to any single man up until the point when she either marries or has a child with another man. Someone can make an argument against that, so I'm all ears.

8. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

Are you saying it is not possible to love someone w/o dating them ? It is just a crush and these feelings are not real ?

9. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

I wish I could give better advice than the cliche "time heals all wounds," but through the many times I've been in similar situations, I've found that to be the one constant truth. Keep ya head up, man.

1 person likes this.
  10. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. YaosDirtyStache

Basically yes.

What forges love is a feeling of "we can get through anything" and a sense that you know the other person better than you know yourself.

You cant really have these feelings in true form if you never dated her, if her heart wasnt yours and yours truly hers.

Go visit a hooker and piledrive her through a table. You paid an hour for her body so wrestling moves are legal.

12. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

i think unconditional love is stupid. relationships are give and take. you should love someone on the condition that they reciprocate.

and it looks like you're making the same mistake a lot of guys make, mistaking a girl being "nice" as meaning she likes you. you made a move, she rejected you. be proud you made the move, now move on.

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

you kill her.

If you can't have her then no-one else can.....

but seriously there's always The Mansion.

1 person likes this.
  14. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

fall in "love" with someone else.

15. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Posting in a relationship thread.

16. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

This is sound advice. On all fronts.

Seriously though, you're not in love with her. You feel strongly about her, and you very much WANT to love her....but you don't. You're infatuated with her. There's a difference. Love (in relationship terms) is when you've seen everything someone has to offer, for better or worse, and still come out of that with a feeling that you can't be without them. Granted, there are different levels of love we as humans feel for each other, but the love a man feels for a woman and vice-versa comes from accepting everything that person is....after you've SEEN everything that person is.

17. Maximus

Maximus Member

That's why i don't believe in love. I met a girl online 8 years ago. Never got the chance to see her in person, but during the 5 months we talked online-on the phone-on cam. She was the first to say she was falling for me and then i realized i was too. I went through some tough times and basically ruined my chances of seeing her. She ended up going back to her ex. That was that. I spent the next 8 years regretting everything i did. I spent nearly every night looking at pictures of her to help me go to sleep. I would just sit there and trace the outlines of her face, her body till i could close my eyes and have those exact traces in my dreams.

The tears and the sound of her voice as she cried to tell me she decided to go back to her ex husband and that i needed to get help still haunt me today. I realize i still don't deserve her.

It's funny how i would jump in front of a car or take a bullet for her and her daughter without hesitation yet i never felt that way with girls i was with physically. You all say you can only love someone if you have been with them. I say you make up this feeling about "love" when in reality you have just been with that person long enough and close enough to think you are. That is why i see so many girls talking about their new boyfriend as "the love of their life." I guess theres like 20 loves of your lives then b/c i swear you said that about your past boyfriends too. For me, it's just her in my near 30 years of life and a bunch of other girls i got close to through putting up with each other and having sex. Passer-bys.

18. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

How long have you known this person?

19. James Gabriel

James Gabriel Member

Move on...

Don't think about her...

Don't write about her...

Don't post about her...

I guess that's pretty much a good way dude.

20. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

holy ****, warcraft is getting out of hand.

1 person likes this.