1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston's own, Solange (Beyonce's sister) BEATS UP JAY Z IN ELEVATOR

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Angkor Wat, May 12, 2014.

1. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Wow. Beyonce just stands there lol

http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/12/jay-z-solange-fight-elevator-video-beyonce-met-gala/

Jay Z was ferociously assaulted by Beyonce's sister Solange ... who was wildly kicking and swinging at him inside an elevator ... and the attack was captured on surveillance video ... obtained by TMZ.

According to our sources, it all went down at a Met Gala after party last week at the Standard Hotel in NYC. In the video ... Jay Z, Beyonce and Solange step into the elevator ... and then Solange goes crazy, screaming at Jay before unleashing a violent attack.

A large man -- who appears to be a bodyguard -- attempts to hold Solange back, but she manages to connect at least 3 times. At one point Solange throws a kick and Jay grabs her foot, but never attempts to strike her. Beyonce stands by without getting physically involved.

It's unclear what triggered the fight.

And this is interesting. When you look closely, you see the bodyguard hit the emergency stop switch on the 12th floor -- mid fight -- presumably to keep the fight private.

All three walked out of the building together -- Solange looks pissed -- but while Bey and Solange get in one car ... security walks Jay to a different one.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Eh_WJ9T0PCE?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Eh_WJ9T0PCE?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

2. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

I tought he had 99 problems but a b*tch wasn't one of them?

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

She was probably trying heroin for the first time in the past week. Needs users to guide her through this. :eek:

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

This isn't a "b****" problem.

This, is a "family in-law" problem.

5. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe she peeped him rubbing on Rihanna and protecting her sis....something he did set her OFF

6. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Beyoncé did jump in during the second attack, but still a sad situation.

I used to work with Solange's husband's sister. Met her once.

7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

She's probably jealous that her sister is hotter, way more successful, and is married to one of the biggest men in hip hop while she is irrelevant other than the fact that she is Beyonce's sister. Took out all the frustration on Jay-Z.

8. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

this. everyone know Jay creeps on Bey, but she under that illuminati mind control program so she let her controller get away with that. I did a thread on this before bout how she was all to the left to the left, but then after the butterflies, she was all yo bey on her knees servicing jay. feel me?

9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

****ing In-Laws AMIRITE?

10. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

for all know, he just might be.

11. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I don't know about that. Solange has been on Yo Gabba Gabba. Has Beyonce?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QCiywlKzzSM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Well damn.

13. SexyButIgnorant

Jay Z is hung like a horse. I know for a fact. Solange just jealous of her sister.

14. conquistador#11

yeah but who was solange dating in H.S ?

15. VanityHalfBlack

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/BjOvzDdGvkY?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/BjOvzDdGvkY?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

16. VanityHalfBlack

Physically attacked? Uh, no.... She was held the entire time by the bodyguard. She maybe got a quick kick in there but no way shape or form was Jay-Z physically attacked, lol. I know one person Solange wouldn't dare step up to:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:confused:

Sounds like more people than Solange are jealous...

18. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

I don't know, I find Solange more attractive.

19. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Man. The body gaurs looks 7' tall in that angle. Isn't Jayz over 6'

20. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

This sounds a lot more plausible than the other stuff people are throwing around in this thread! The "she's jealous" and " he's hung" mumbo-jumbo sounds very salacious in my opinion! My hats off to the little lady, whatever JayZ did, she wasn't going to let it slide and she had big enough cajones to stand up to him! I'm not sure her sister (Beyonce) has the same size though, but I might be wrong. C'est la vie, baby!!!