1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Help!!! Ipod question...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ivanyy2000, May 13, 2004.

Tags:
  1. ivanyy2000

ivanyy2000 Contributing Member

Damn, I just bought an Ipod 15G, and I tried to import my mp3s in one CD to Ipod by dragging them from windows explorer to the ipod icon in ITunes. Then what happened?

In my CD, all mp3s are stored in different folders which are named by album name, and mp3s in each folder are sorted in original order of the music CD. But when ITunes import my mp3, it just garbles the order and sorts the songs by song names.

So when I play the album in Ipod by selecting Browse--> album, Ipod plays my song in the order of song name, not the original order of the soundtrack in the album and I can't change it!!!

How can I restore the order in ipod to original order of the soundtrack? I can't control which song plays first, which one plays next in Ipod??

Please help!!!

2. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

i think in your settings you can randomize the playing of your songs in each album... also in Itunes itself, the properties lets you set up the way each song is listed, and arranged... so if you change that there, maybe when you sync up it will do the same to your Ipod.

3. movement

movement Contributing Member