1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"He was not saint, but he didn't deserve to

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, May 29, 2020.

1. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I don’t see the relevance of his personal behavior from 13+ years ago to the manner in which he was killed. If these were activities he was actively engaged in during recent years, your point might land better. As it is, it appears like you’re just looking for an excuse to steer blame away from the cops that killed him.

2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Or known p*rn addict Rockets fan Ted Cruz who actually is a Senator who is pretty racist.

Wouldn’t shock me the least bit if he was a forum troll in his spare time either. Lord knows he has the time. Not doing jack up in Washington that’s for damn sure.

#22 dobro1229, May 30, 2020
    Last edited: May 30, 2020
    IBTL likes this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You were liked.

KevC is anti Bobby but you didn't hear it frome me.

4. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

What an idiotic thread.

Let's scrutinize this officer's 19 pervious complaints on the force. And the other officer's. Oh wait, they're mostly classified.

These cops are no better than the victim.

Also, as I said before, do you think they knew the guy had a rap sheet with five other crimes, going back 13 years or whatever, as they killed him? Doubt it.

Yung-T likes this.
  5. CCorn

CCorn Member

0% chance. Senator has shown that he cares about the environment.

dobro1229 and Ubiquitin like this.
  6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Dude the entire point is over your head where police are targeting black people .. hispanic people ...young people. So by default alone according to your logic the more interactions with law enforcement will be more 'playing with fire' do you know what 'targeting' means? So you think if police targeted you that might mean more interaction with police? Cmon main!!

In the context of this person I believe the call was for counterfeit money and that is a non violent type deal.

Regardless of all of that you cannot choke someone that has been handcuffs for 10 minutes regardless of crime committed. Especially as a cop. You just cant! Cmon man!

We have a death penalty and you cannot restrain someone by choking them I dont care if its hannibal lechter. Its murder dude.. you look silly on this thread and Ive tried to defend you a bit here on this bbs but you are looking more and more like a useless racist troll. Good one.

7. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If Senator is Ted Cruz I’ll eat a 10 gallon hat.

8. dobro1229

I was joking but would be interesting to speculate who he is here. I wouldn’t be that shocked honestly.

B@ffled likes this.
  9. CCorn

CCorn Member

I imagine he pretends to be a middle aged black woman

Buck Turgidson and dobro1229 like this.
  10. dobro1229

Lol. He definitely would say “I didn’t vote for Trump but....”

11. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I think the safe money is on Bobbythegreat, but to be honest, he seems a little smarter than Bobby.

Same type of inflammatory rhetoric, though.

I was hoping he was turning a corner before this thread...

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Wow, you've been blessed by Bobby.

Bobbythegreat and Two Sandwiches like this.
  13. Senator

Senator Member

No, they're really not. Hispanic people who are here legally are doing fine and have no intentions of going back to their country. Why do you think that is? They do not have issues with the police. But the ms13 gang members do... but hispanic people don't want anything to do with them.

How many of your smartest friends went on to become cops? We've created a place where it's the least desirable profession because of a media thriving on hatred, so it winds up being a last resort option for people who don't really want to do it. Then you put them in tough situations over and over again and expect perfect results?

You have never been to a cop's funeral although you likely cheer it on. I have been to 3. 2 of them were killed by something that started out innocent by repeat offenders. My point is very clear - stop putting yourself in harm's way on top of having a record then acting like a victim. The cops want as a little confrontation as possible, they prefer the donut lifestyle. If racists on here have a problem with me because I'm too real and direct, it just means they'd rather keep dealing with the same old %@%@#% ... let me know when kneeling on a football field actually does anything. My way , tough love ,works if people listen.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

When have normative public service announcements solved systemic issues of crime and poverty?

15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

If a cop gets caught being a total dumbass on video, he SHOULD expect to be charged with murder. Oh wait

16. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Richie_Rich likes this.
  18. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

My senior citizen father literally thinks newer currency bills seem to fake and might have him in the same predicament....

19. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

We'll still be paying their salaries, pensions and career's worth of banked damn overtime, so it really doesn't ****ing matter.

20. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I believe when we finally get that honest dialogue, it may become relevant.