1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Have you ever gotten in a (fist) fight?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets1616, Jun 18, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Rockets1616

Rockets1616 Member

Did you win? Size matchup? Stitches? Injuries? Full story...

2. Tfj4

Tfj4 Member

Rhianna did, Chris Brown won

[​IMG]

3. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Not since I was 14. I got into a lot of fights as a kid. I won them all except for that last one, and that's only because I was a freshman and got jumped by a senior.

4. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Only when I was a kid (not since i was 15) I always won when I was a kid, mostly because I was always much bigger than the other kids.

Now I'm a peace loving person.

5. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Lots of fights. Recent one was at the club roxy, when my cousin got suckered punch for no reason. I stepped in and ****ed him up and then a couple of **** jumped in and got me, so I ran like a lil b****. My cousin got a broken nose and chipped tooth . I remained unbruised.

6. coolweather

coolweather Contributing Member

I'd like to hear from El Hitman.

:)

Seriously, i had one when i was in fourth grade. I was about 5 inches shorter than the 'bad guy' so my friends told me to hit him first and they'll try to break us. The plan worked, I hit him once in the eye and my friends stopped the fight. Saved. I could have been easily crashed.

He never stopped bullying me, pushing me around so I followed what my father told me. I stabbed him with my scissor. And he never ever touched me again since.

7. Chopped

Chopped Member

this 15 year old baited me into punching his face in after talking about my sister, im 20, did i do the right thing? maybe.. did it feel good? hell yes.

8. dback816

dback816 Member

My last real fight was in the 6th grade.

It was against someone who was a little bit taller than me, he was also a bit chubby.

I don't really think anyone won after the initial frenzy, it ended in a stare down and a lot of death threats from him.

9. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Wow, how funny.

10. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

obviously photoshopped

11. codell

codell Contributing Member

I sort of got mugged once. I was working the door at a bar, and this huge fight broke out ( long sotry, didn't directly involve me) inside the bar, and as we got it outside it exploded into a street brawl, and 6 or 7 cop cars showed up; and I was swinging away, and didn't get a scratch. Was ducking and sliding at all the right times, and generally felt like a god.

So an hour or so later, I'm walking home ( it's about 3-4 in the AM) in a not great neighbourhood, with my walkman on, feeling pretty good about things, and these three stringy druggie looking guys are coming coming up on the sidewalk to my right. In that tunnel perspective you get with a walkman, I just gave them a sort of nod as we passed each other and wasn't even thinking about htem when WHAM! Something hits my face. For a second I can't figure out what's happened, and as I'm pulling off my earphones I get clouted in the side of the head.

So I turn around and these 3 guys have spread out, and are telling me they want my walkman. In one of those moments inspired by machismo, I tell them to forget it, take it off, put it on the newspaper machines behind me, and get ready to rumble. As I said these guys were stringy, and I was in great shape and used to fighting ( boxing, karate, bouncing, etc.), so I'm doing ok for a while, but soon it becomes clear that I can't keep it up; for every shot I'm sending out, 3are coming back, and I'm getting tired. These guys are also on acid or soemthing, cause they're not really feeling some pretty hard shots, even though one's nose is broken.

I kick one in the side of the knee to put him doen for a bit, abd grab another by the thraot and throw hiom down and start pummeling him on the ground, but as this takes me down on top of him, I'm now being kicked repeatedly by the 3rd guy, and the 2nd guy is limping over to get involved. My left hand is on the guy on the ground's throat, and my right is punching him, so I'm not really warding anything off anymore. Just as i realise that my energy is just about up, and soon I'm gonna be on the ground curled up in a ball getting stomped, these capbs all pull up and jump out and the two guys on top run/limp away. I'm having a hard time breathing, so I let the guy on the ground up, and he screams he's gonna sue me (!??!!) and takes off too, with the cabbies yelling at him.

This one cabbie offers me a free ride home, and on the way he's telling me how well I was doing 3-1. I destroy the myth by admitting that, had they not come, I was about to get destoyed. To this day I think that, considering the state of these guys, and the damage I'd done, and the fact that I am sure my energy was just about completely up, if those cabbies hadn't shown up when they did, I would have been seriously hurt, and quite likely killed. I'm not a macho guy at rest, but in moments of action I somehow revert, and that hasn't changed all that much, unfortunately, since then, but it's made the post action realisation/fear a lot more profound. It happened to me on a night I felt invulnerable, when I was in great shape and could take care of myself. It can happen anytime, and I know that now.

2 people like this.
  12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

CLASSIC! I sort of miss the guy :grin:.

Let's not forget that Rocketman95 and Batman Jones got really angry when I called BS on this and similar stories.

13. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

I have gotten into 3 fist fights.

My two favorites was me and some homeboys got jumped back in high school, i think they were like 10 deep and we were only 4, still whooped there ass.

My last fight was over basketball i fouled the crap out of a dude i dont like and knocked him to the floor. He gets up and says dont ever foul me like that again. I say f you and post up ready to fight the guy who works at the gym then kicks everyone out and we fight outside. I won the fight but also got hit and went to work with a black eye the next day.

14. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

lmao :grin:

15. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Absolutely, I used to get picked on a lot in middle school cause of my wirey frame. Don't know why, most of the kids were haters I guess.

Fight I
    My first real fight came when I was about 12 I wanna say, maybe 11, but anyway I was going to Owen's Intermidiate and there were these three Mexicans that always wanted to try and bully any and every one. Well, one day we got off the bus and all of a sudden the shortist fattest one started talkin ****. The other two kinda instigated and one hit me with those thick zip up Five Star binders right on my eyes with the bottom part were it actually zipped. I guess that was the fat ones cue to get it started and that's what we did.

First he tried to tackle me of course, and did, with his fat azz on top of me he tried to start whalin but I kicked him off me over my head. I got up started throwing some fists of fury at him and knocked him to his knees. After I saw that he was actually backing down I stopped it myself. I didn't wanna fight to start off with, I just wanted to end it.

Fight II
    The other major fight I had was at school, I was attending Albright Middle school at the time and there were train tracks right across the street that passed parrallel to a neighborhood, that was the spot. If there was a fight that's were it happened. This time it was a dude that thought he was hot **** because he was a gold glove at his boxing gym and tryed to mess with my clique. We proceeded to take it to the tracks after school, made it a date :grin:.

Well this dude was pretty quick and skilled because of his fighting experience at his gym but I was super scrappy. We started right at the bottom of the tracks were there were a bunch of white rocks and ended up in the neighborhood were the police were called. The dude ended up having to get an amburlance* called for him since his face was so beatin in, of course the mother pressed charges and I did time for it (wasn't my first encounter with the law at the time). He needed about 20 stitches total after the fight and I got it bad from the state, 12 months which turned into 22 in state school, bishasshoes.

Anyway that's my story.

16. da_juice

da_juice Member

Unless you count my cousin's beatdowns on me, I've gotten into two fights. One when I was 8, kid was three inches taller then me but was a total p***y so I ended it with a quick shot to the gut. The other fight was when I was 12, it started out as a shoving match and ended in more of a wrestling match. It was declared a draw after some other kids broke it up.

17. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

My last fight was in 1988.

My senior year in HS, I clocked some jock right in the nose that was picking on one of my fellow bandfags after a pep-rally. I never felt more alive than I did after that. It was such a rush. Not the fighting part, but the whole "standing up for what's right" part.

I didn't even like the guy that was getting picked on - hell, I picked on him myself. He was a small clarinet player and I was a cool drummer. But something in me snapped watching an outsider picking on him.

It was like that line in Animal House: He can't do that to our pledges....only WE can do that to our pledges!

Anyway, I was pretty much the band hall hero for the rest of the year. :)

18. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

I'm not proud of mine and I know most (if not all) of you are not as well. Since y'all shared I should too. Here are the ones at the top of my head.

This happened when I was 12. I was in class copying our homework on the blackboard and was seated at the back. I could not understand what was written on some portions so I went closer to the board. Upon going there, I accidentaly bumped my classmate who was writing also. I apologized for a moment and continued to go closer because it was afternoon already and I wanted to go home. When I was returning to my seat, my classmate shoved me and got ready for a fistfight. I was surprised because I knew I did nothing wrong to him and the bump was really accidental. When he was about to punch me, I shoved him back and he stumbled. I held my hand to help him get up but he stared at me angrily. That classmate of mine became one of our bullies in high school but when he challenges me to a fistfight, I just smile and walk away. I was waiting for him to chase after me so I can justify my self-defense but he just talked and talked and nothing more. That guy was also studying tae kwon do and was bragging about it in school. He even showed his moves during one of our presentations. What was my presentation? I belted out "The Circle of Life" from Lion King because that is my favorite Disney movie of all time. I really wanted to sing "I'll Make Love To You" by Boys 2 Men not knowing what the song really meant and also my parents vigilantly disagreed :p

We are much older now but according to my friends, he is still as cocky as ever. I just hope that we won't cross paths because tae kwon do only would be surprised against tae kwon do, hapkido, aikido, arnis, and practical shooting :p . But really, I would rather walk away and be a lil b**** than to fight. That is the last resort.

This is the product of my then short temper. I was a reluctant Senior Patrol Leader during by Boy Scout Years. My members had very nice names for various positions. For example, our cook was called "Grills Master" and the one who guards the tents when we sleep is called the "Quarters Master" :grin: . Anyway, there was one day that the leaders were called and were punished severely i.e. push-ups, penguin walks, jogs, etc. because some of our members had violations. I was so pissed because it was in the wee hours in the morning and I was punished because of command responsibility. When I returned to our tent, I was again pissed because breakfast was not served yet and all my grills master needed to do was open up the pork n' beans and heat it. He was just sitting there doing nothing and my other members cleaned the surrounding area, etc. and they were starving. I scolded him and he returned the favor. My head started to flare up so I walked away to avoid an encounter but because my temper got the best of me, I went back and shoved him. He punched me in the face and I retaliated. Our classmates separated us and I got a lump in my head and he got a bloody mouth. A few hours after the fight was over, I approached him and apologized. We were good friends ever since.

:)

19. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I got into a lot of fights when I was a kid. The one I kind of regret is when I was 11 and fought with a 16 year old kid, I lost a little part of a tooth due to that. Last one was like 10 years ago when a drunken shoving match with one of my best buddies escalated for no reason. We were separated and went back to drinking, and are still best buddies.

Last time I was close was when I was at the Man U vs. Bayern match and somehow we sat in the middle of the English crowd and I screamed "GAYLORD ROONEY" a couple of times when I got angry. They didn't really like that too much (neither did my friends who were sitting next to me).

20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I've unfortunately been in several fights in my younger days.