1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harvey Weinstein's Decades of Sexual Harassment

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

He and Trump are alike.

DD

3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Drew Barrymore, Corey Feldman, Corey Haim, and so many more...

And you have actors like Elijah Wood who literally claimed there is an organized pedophilia child sex ring in Hollywood. It's a sick place.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

And Trump was on the Plane with the sex Pedophile - and has been accused as well.

DD

5. ipaman

Listen to Walters, what a disgusting evil scumbag.

On a plane with a bad person isn't a crime but we already know Trump is a rich sleaze ball. Has been since forever. I wish any victims courage to bring their attackers to justice but the reason they don't is well known but you get called a "crazy" conspiracy theorists if you bring it up.

Also, the Clintons were neighbors and great friends with sexual predators and pedophiles. Obama's too, their daughter was an intern. You think their close relationship makes Hillary, Bill, Obama, Malia, etc... pedophiles? You're sick man DD!

I only think all of his enablers and turn the other way supporters are evil people for ignoring victims because it was good for them. They are the worst and most evil kind. But that's not news to me because you have to be some kind of evil to go far in politics so it's just confirming what I already knew.

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Do people really feel sorry for Jolie? Can't stand her

7. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Just stop now, please.

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You're right but sorry i feel she is being opportunistic. I mean A listers waiting on someone like the victim to come out on this dude. Whatever

9. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Weinstein is a scumbag, hope this is the last we hear of him in the movie business.

The usual suspects who are all over this Weinstein issue are the same ones who were deflecting Trump being a serial idiot, manhandling women for decades. Not surprising.

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Because there was real proof Trump harrassed someone?

At least Lewinski kept the dress

12. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

If you think Trump didn't do all the same crap Weinstein did, you're too naive.

About as much real proof as we have on Weinstein.

13. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

But neither as much as Clinton

14. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Seriously, man, you think 18 women just made this **** up about Trump? About a guy who's already admitted to inappropriate sexual behavior? About a guy who agreed with Howard Stern when Stern referred to Trump's daughter as a nice piece of ass?

I want you to read that last statement I wrote, then look in the mirror and ask yourself, "Why am I defending Trump? What the hell is the matter with me?"

malakas likes this.
  15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Do think a sitting President could remain sitting if 18 sexual assault allegations against him were serious? A president who didn't win the majority vote?

Thats not to say the same about Weinstein. Dont know or care either its just one man. I have to respond to the Trump stufff because as opposed to Hilary Clinton i think he was treated unfairly especially regarding this

16. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

If Bill Cosby is too hard to bring down despite numerous assaults because he's too powerful in Hollywood, how much harder is it to go after the President? We only got Clinton because of a political vendetta from a Congress controlled by the opposition. Many rapes -- even by stupid frat boys, not even industry or political heavyweights -- go unreported, or reported but un-indicted because they are hard to prove and they put victims through the wringer. Its ridiculous in this age to take inaction as a sign that the allegations aren't serious.

17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Cosby is still around because of statute of limitations

He won't be making movies from now on

18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Weinstein's victims had something to lose by coming foward.

All you can do can do coming forward against Trump is get money.

19. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Hey, hey guys, hey, look, hey, look! Now it's OK that trump is an evil conman, ponzi scheme artist and self proclaimed p***y grabber because other people do it too! Hooray America! Make America Grope Again!

Invisible Fan and CometsWin like this.
  20. ipaman

sarcasm doesn't work when no one is actually saying what you're trying to ridicule. i feel bad for you honestly, your post was full of sad cringe.