1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden sets NBA Playoffs Individual record

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jake Tower, May 28, 2015.

1. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

I was born without half of my left arm and I have better handles than he did last night

2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Somebody paid him off. Doesn't he make enough money? ;)

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Yes, he should get help, but he'll still be the primary ballhandler.

4. SemisolidSnake

It's not baffling when we have nobody else who make plays. Also, the Rockets as whole make an ungodly amount of unforced turnovers. Both of these say to me that we have no consistency in where the ball the coming or going when we come up the court. (Of course, we already knew that.)

I agree about getting a point guard, because I agree that it makes a lot of sense to have Harden play off the ball. Right now, he's the ISO king and still often makes it to the basket a lot of the time, but given a good pass with a little space, he'd be unstoppable going to the basket and commit fewer turnovers as well.

The team has talent, but it completely lacks structure and accountability. Harden committed a ton of turnovers, and he shouldn't, but our sole game plan is "give it to Harden," and some days he'll handle the ball better than others, and he'll just be defended ever-better by teams as we continue with that.

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We looked at each of James Harden’s 13 turnovers and each is worse and stupider than the last <a href="http://t.co/04j1Dh1IJ4">http://t.co/04j1Dh1IJ4</a> <a href="http://t.co/jM5J37RL0S">pic.twitter.com/jM5J37RL0S</a></p>&mdash; Rodger Sherman (@rodger_sherman) <a href="https://twitter.com/rodger_sherman/status/603960450292838401">May 28, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe width="703" height="395" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mx1oMrrzPPs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. rocketmc

rocketmc Member

no he just cracks under pressure;that is why for high turnovers.

7. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

If LeBron James had a game like this we'd all be asking which team mate ****ed his mom

8. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

He really cracked for 45 the game before.

His scoring is flawed.

I think mentally he really shuts down when he doesn't get off to good starts.

Personally, I can't stand how he plays so passive.

They need to put that guy in ISO situations to start the game to make him aggressive and feeling good about the game.

9. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

wow, they're so quick to ridicule Harden they got this article up so quickly.

Really we have seen him make each of those types of TOs throughout the season. But never all in one game.

He looked kinda groggy and dazed. McHale should have recognized his bad play and played Prigs with him to set him up.

10. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Or it could be there's real feuding going on, and he played upset. Maybe McHale zeroed in on him again, while praising Dwight Howard.

11. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Harden's top of the key turnovers are a pet peeve of mine. The good news about losing a series on those turnovers is that Harden now knows about them. Last year it was his defense. That improved. I have no doubt that this year's turnovers will improve.

Go Rox!

12. rocketmc

rocketmc Member

He scored 45 points bc other players like Josh Smith step up so some the pressure was relieved from him. This dude folds under pressure thats why so many turnovers. Shut up about him not getting enough help. The damn team doesn't run any plays for anyone else. Harden decides who gets to play offense and who doesn't.