1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden on Giannis: “I wish I could just run and just dunk. That takes no skill at all.”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Macdaddy91, Feb 28, 2020.

1. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

lol Giannis taking a page out of Golden State's book. Talk big mess while you're #1 and play the family man card when you get called on it.

2. D-rock

D-rock Member

Kellerman is so turned inside out on hot take after contradictory hot take he doesnt know where his mouth ends and ass starts.

Love Roz!!! LOL

3. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

what has giannas even done to be consider the best player? Giannas always shrink is a weaker conference. While harden had to go against the best team ever with less help.

4. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

Giannas is a fake nice guy... remember how he wanted to fight his assistant coach???

5. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

NBA fans are rarely the brightest bulbs when it comes to player analysis.

The best player on the best team is the best player overall to them. They don't know how to process roster balance and individual impact. Harden could've dropped 50 in every game and lost to 4-all-star Golden State in the playoffs and they'd say he's trash.*

(*ahem, San Antonio game 6 aside.)

6. Junebball

Junebball Member

Wow! Finally, long overdue. I ve been begging Harden to do this to these no skill idiots for a long time. You don't hear Kevin McHale unfairly criticizes Harden anymore.

Next person? Pick on Kenny Smith. Dude acts like he was Kobe in his playing time. For those who were not around, he was a Rafer Alston and we all wanted Sam Cassell over him. He HATES Harden .. he is trying to be subtle about it but not too smart to hide it.

7. Mr. Space City

giannis is the most fake humble nba player i've ever seen.

you been constantly throwing shots, but when harden throws one back it's "i'm just trying to go back to family and kids" lmfao

remember when he said he turns down ads and endorsements because he's so focused on basketball?

8. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

A lot of these causal just go base what the media says. And the media is a joke, there has not been a player or team that took a healthy warriors team to seven games while the warriors had the ref to help them advance.

9. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

10. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

11. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

Perkins speaking

12. D-rock

D-rock Member

Cannot wait for the Bucks to fail yet again in playoffs and watch all the media trip all over themselves making excuse after excuse why they were so wrong.

AGAIN.

slothy420, BamBam, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

lmao at this foolish Brick Freak trying to backtrack

dude was talking so much sh*t, but the minute Harden claps back it’s “Giannis don’t want no trouble now, I’m just trying to get home to my family”

-_-

maaannn, get your fake ass outta here

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

"English is not his first language."
    "It was lost in translation."
    "It may have come out like that but he meant no harm, wasn't trying to take a shot"
    "He just wants to play basketball and go back home to his family."

[​IMG]

I dOn'T tAkE aNy StAbS. i'M nOt ThAt GuY. JuSt WaNt To PlAy BaSkEtBaLl AnD gO hOmE tO mY fAmIlY & kId.

[​IMG]

15. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

What a clown. He should run for president like Bloomberg!

Reeko and D-rock like this.
  16. cheshire

cheshire Contributing Member

I blame Mr Bean err Sith Lord Brodie. ;)

Just a little something, something in Beard's ear and Beard goes "I just crush a lot," mode.

I want Brodie's take on this.

RayRay10, peleincubus and D-rock like this.
  17. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Harden really needs to stfu. Same with Vagiannas. I get they are just making entertainment at this point but until either of bring home a trophy they both look like fools. I really hope Harden's ego isn't that freakin' fragile.

18. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Doris sucking Giannis balls as we speak.

slothy420, HoustonTexas and D-rock like this.
  19. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

If this rigged a$$ entertainment driven league wants him to have a title he will get one.