1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Guys That Wear Colored Contacts?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by astros148, Aug 12, 2008.

Tags:
  1. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

Personally I think they look silly but if someone wants to wear them, its their choice. Just be ready to hear it from your buddies. :cool:

2. Shaud

Shaud Member

Of course you don't.

3. Shaud

Shaud Member

Nope legs aren't hairy.

It's a reach because contacts colored or not are made for men and women. Wearing panties are made for women not men.

So yes comparing wearing colored contacts to wearing panties is a big time reach.

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

Jorts >>>>

What is your dressing style?

5. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

We've already been over this. We all know you wear jorts and you're proud of it.

6. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

don't be ghey...It is not right for guys to wear them...period, end of story...

7. Shaud

Shaud Member

I wear denim shorts, jorts term is well lame.

Still didn't explain your dress up style. I'm guessing John Stockton shorts.

8. astros148

astros148 Member

im laughing so hard at some of the responses here hahahh

9. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Keyword there being highschool where trends and general clues about anything change along with the direction of the wind.

10. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

You can get away with it cuz your black. At least according to the urbandictionary that is the reason.

"Jean shorts. Worn mostly by children and douchebags. Jorts are perhaps the easiest way to recognize people you will not like. If you wear jorts, you probably don't talk to girls. The term "jorts" does not apply to jean shorts worn by black people, as those are entirely acceptable."

11. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Not really. I don't think that a self-respecting male would ever resort to wearing colored contacts. I never even knew that guys considered it until reading this thread. If one of my buddies showed up in colored contacts, I would make fun of him forever about it.

So I guess that while it is considered a unisex product, in actuality it is TOTALLY feminine and those of you that have worn them should be ashamed of yourselves

12. BJJ

BJJ Member

Wow, I can't stand it when I see an asian guy with blue eyes. What kind of lame **** is that. Stick to your natural color.

13. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Blake for the win.

14. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

things i have learned about astros148 since being on the bbs:

1) rides a bike for a living; works as a security guard at memorial city mall
    2) his bike fell apart at work and he was "seriously injured", was told to not seek medical attention by his boss and actually listened...
    3) starts the most metrosexual, fashion-trend conscious threads, at a rapid clip...
    4) n yes he's 19

give it up dude. if you have serious fashion inquiries that the mirror can't answer, go get a close female friend (gay males can work well here too) that can advise you. an anonymous public forum is not the proper venue for these personal, vain 'how do i look/is ___ ok to wear' threads IMHO. these type of questions have answers that specifically depend on you and your unique style, these fools can't really address your question in terms of you and your style.

fashion is totally self-determined. its a mindset, if you feel good then you look good, it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks. if you can't determine it for yourself by 19, then you need to mature some.

if you need to be handed some direction THAT bad, go watch some mtv, get brainwashed a little and at least you will have a prototype to follow.

15. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

Brainwash FTW!!

16. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

Beautiful. I was starting to think the same thing about him.

17. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

I did in 1986

[​IMG]

18. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

I have to agree with this. Besides, I hate girls that wear makeup. I have those makeup remover wipes in my car and whenever I'm with a girl the first thing I tell her to do is remove that rubbish...

And hazel, greenish eyes rock. Sucks that you don't naturally have them

19. randomdude

randomdude Member

LOL Pwned

20. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

Probably best not to change your look around just because a couple of girls think it would look good on you.