1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Guys That Wear Colored Contacts?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by astros148, Aug 12, 2008.

Tags:
  1. astros148

astros148 Member

is that **** okay or what? I was talking to some girls at school and they were telling me id look really good with light brown or greenish eyes? If girls wear makeup whats so bad about wearing colored contacts? I wear contacts anyways btw.

2. yuantian

yuantian Contributing Member

when i was in high school about 9 years ago, there was this one guy wore blood red contact lenses. that was a bit scary actually.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

If I had some I'd try it. Just as an experiment. It'd be fun. Like a brunette chick going bleach blond for awhile. Everyone will know its fake, but it would interesting to see what comes your way. If its cheap just try it.

4. cdastros

cdastros Member

I knew a dude that wore blue contact to pick up chicks. He was also a DJ so I guess that help some too.

5. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

My eyes are naturally FABULOUS so I would never wear them. Actually, when I was in high school, I thought it would be cool to get a pair that covered up the iris with a circuitry looking pattern.

[​IMG]

6. astros148

astros148 Member

yah I might try them and see how it goes lidk yet. More suggestions

7. JD2010

JD2010 Member

I wear clear contacts, idk about color contacts..
    its kinda...
    nvm do what you like.

8. astros148

astros148 Member

el oh el

9. Asian Sensation

I had it in HS like 8 years ago but my eyes are pretty slanty so nobody was really able to tell unless I opened my eyes really wide. When they did they were like whoaaa asian with gray eyes. - _ -

10. astros148

astros148 Member

Girls wear tons of makeup, fake eye extensions, hair extensions, plastic surgery, and everyone in society thinks their hot ****. All of a sudden a guy wears colored contacts and ppl think hes strange? Lol what a society we live in

11. kikimama

kikimama Member

and you think it's going for a guy to act/look like a girl? Lol what a society we live in

12. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Cleverly disguised "I want to come out and be the fabulous diva that I know I can be..."

13. astros148

astros148 Member

when did i say that? When did i say it was okay for guys to wear makeup and all that other stupid **** that they wear.

I just dont see how color contacts are homo or anything

14. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

I had some in 1988. They were solid blue. My iris are both blue on the outside rim, green in the inner circle, and yellow right around the pupil.

Turns out girls liked my natural eyes better... So I never looked back after that first pair.

Plus the colored pair was a part of a promotion, buy one clear pair, get a colored pair free, and my mom thought it would be kinda neat.

That was also when contacts were about one hundred dollars a pair, and had to last 6 months to a year with weekly cleanings in a heated thingy.

I'd say get some to play around with your "look" or whatever... but natural is the way to go.

Remember, I had some in the 80's. Nuff said.

15. Shaud

Shaud Member

I wear hazel contacts, but once this runs out I'm going back to clear probably.

16. astros148

astros148 Member

okay i mis wordered that statement pretty bad, i gotta admit.

17. astros148

astros148 Member

Why? any suggestions?

18. YourSecretLover

i wear blue contacts and i get mixed results...mostly good though

19. Shaud

Shaud Member

Just feel better with my natural eye color. I get compliments on my eye color with the contacts inbut once I do I always tell them that they are contacts. If I didn't need contacts I wouldn't wear them though.

My natural eye color is dark dark dark brown.

20. conquistador#11

they had contacts in 1988? :eek:
    I have some clear and green, but i'm too lazy to put them on. I wear my glasses most of the time.