1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gordon to miss 6 weeks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by alexcapone, Nov 12, 2019.

1. xaos

xaos Member

If Eric can come back to the way he played 2nd half of the season that will be big

fattz and Tfor3 like this.
  2. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Who?
    Thanks,
    B. McLemore

Jk

alethios and xaos like this.
  3. topfive

topfive CF OG

And let's not even talk about the world-class help Kawhi has gotten from trainers with three different franchises.

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. Riz

Riz Contributing Member

Kawhi is Mr. Load Management

mikol13 and Plowman like this.
  5. lionaire

lionaire Member

His horrid start to the season almost made me forget how good he can really be and how much better he can make this team when he's playing well. With the amount of double teams Harden has seen early on, EG should get more open looks than ever. Excited to see him back on the floor whenever it may be.

6. JackLordsHair66

Agree, let’s hope he comes back playing like Ego from the latter part of last year, because we need that guy pretty desperately to open up things for Harden especially with this double team bullshizz that’s been going on for the last few weeks. Ego shooting well from deep will kill that strategy very quickly ! We need this dude for his offense and his fairly solid D (neither of which were present in his first few games this year) ASAP !

Invisible Fan and lionaire like this.
  7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Rockets guard Eric Gordon traveled with the team for the first time since his Nov. 13 knee surgery having begun on-court running on Monday, the next phase of his rehabilitation.

Gordon said the original projection of a return to games at around Christmas remains in play, though it is too soon to be more definitive. The plan is to gradually increase his workload and back off as necessary, making it difficult still to be specific about a timetable.

At this point, however, he has done enough this week to already feel the benefits of the arthroscopic surgery to remove debris.

“Oh, for sure,” Gordon said. [edit: I can totally hear him say this fav line of his 'Oh, for sure' :D]

“Before, I was dealing with pain every day. It just got worse as the season started. I was trying to get through it. I was more worried about what I was doing than focusing on the game and just playing the game. I can tell it’s better. By the time I get back here soon, all I’ll worry about is playing. It will be a big relief for sure.

“I got to get the conditioning part and strengthen my leg. Everything is heading in the right direction. I just have to continue what I’ve been doing.”
    Gordon had averaged a career-worst 10.9 points on 30.9 percent shooting before an MRI showed the injury that he said had him “off balance” on the floor in addition to the daily pain.​

8. icewill36

icewill36 Member

Looking forward to him in 2nd unit with Bmac. The more space Russ gets the better.

don grahamleone likes this.
  9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

AND THE HOMECROWD

Harden has no homecourt virtually

10. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

don't know beyond what the article says and most recent tweets. Everything sounds good, though.

IvanLCPM likes this.