1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Golden State not going to the White House

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by HardenMvp, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Emtenndo

Emtenndo Member

LMAO!

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

love it when these idiot warriors keep talking.

4. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

GREAT POINT

thats the best part, trump doesnt even like the NBA. He aint Obama at all( Trump even got rid of the basketball court in the white house). The Warriors just want everyone to like them and they think that by turning down the white house, that it in turn makes it look like Trump made an offer haha

Jontro likes this.
  5. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Again, I don't think this is a GS thing. Trump hasn't been particularly awesome to those who aren't white, and while your political persuasions might blind you to this, a lot of NBA teams would consider doing this. The NBA, god bless it, isn't the wife beating country bumpkin regressive league that is the NFL. Not saying there isn't scandal, or that the NBA doesn't have its less than savory players and aspects, but for Pete's sake an all-star game was cancelled because of regressive/hateful/bigoted policies in NC. I doubt LeBron would go in this situation either.

SAT Prep and el gnomo like this.
  6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

LOL Typical Trump. He'll only invite them if they RSVP before being invited. He could not handle being turned down.

el gnomo likes this.
  7. Spooner

Spooner Member

yea... because that isn't happening right now or anything...

Fulgore likes this.
  8. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

lol you know how approval ratings are decided?

Were you polled? If you weren't, you get my point...if you were, should still get it.

Secondly, what in god's name has he done in these 8 months so far to make him the worst? Please answer that.

We can name so many transactions Barack has done:

1)overnighted $221 million to Palestine the night before leaving the office.
    see: http://www.businessinsider.com/repo...-authority-hours-before-leaving-office-2017-1

2) He negotiated with Iran for hostages-- you never negotiate. Mind you, he paid $1.7 BILLION FOR FOUR PEOPLE.of TAXPAYER MONEY.
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-iran-payment-cash-20160907-snap-story.html

*note: this was apparently the last string of transactions. no credible source, just rumors, state the real transaction was worth under $34 billion of physical assets & money

3) Obama released prisoners from the most villified prison to go back to their home country:-- who the **** sends terrorists back home?
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...s-10-more-gitmo-prisoners-time-oman/96688414/

4) Obama traded 5 Talibans for 1 army member who deserted camp.
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/09/politics/taliban-5-bowe-bergdahl-congress-report/index.html

I want to know a single thing Trump did that resemble remotely any of these four things Barack did?

If Trump goes soft on a Charlotesville speech, he's the worst person ever. But some president can literally do all that above and get loved? Are we missing the picture.

Mind you, I voted for Barack. And I didn't vote for Trump. I've learned my lesson. Trump is doing what i expected--nothing. None of his crazy promises can come true cause it requires such support levels, but there's absolutely no negotiating with terrorisms, and soft ass deals. Who the **** releases prisoners, traders terrorists for deserters, sends cash to palestine, and pays $400M/head for hostages? Not an American president, no way.

9. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

dude the warriors and their whole organization is stuck up, they feel like they are untouchable. Morey should have won executive of the year this past season, not bob myers. All of moreys moves were seen as busts before the season started. AM I RIGHT? Then Harden gets absolutely robbed for mvp. Like seriously a guy with the 12th best record in the nba won mvp. And that record could have been much worse, if not for crazy come from behind wins againist garbage teams like the suns, magic, and mavs. How do you know what LeBron would do

The Rockets and James Harden would go to the white house if they won the championship. I promise you that, Floyd Mayweather and lot of black people dont find trump bad at all. He wants to planned parenthood, and section 8. Things have destroyed the traditional black family. A lot of straight black men like myself like the way Donald Trump speaks, he talsk to you like a man.

The warriors are in the heart of liberal,USA

10. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

Dude most liberals are clueless, Trump heard black MEN like myself loud and clear last campaign. Get rid of illegals, start ending gang violence( he is killing off ms-13). And bring back jobs, end planned parenthood, end section 8, end daca. keep some parts of Obamacare. Hopefully he ends the war on drugs( starting with the opioid scandal)

Obama did nothing but watch dead bodies pile up in the inner cities

God Bless trump

11. CometsWin

Skyrim! Lol.

12. BackdoorHarden

So racist. I mean, "THE WHITE HOUSE"

WHITE HOUSE??
    WHAT ABOUT US BLACK Y'ALL. WE AIN"T WELCOME YO? SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

AIN'T RIGHT Y'ALL.

TIME TO PAINT THE TOWN BLACK YO

13. Jontro

Jontro Member

oh shet, didn't realize i inadvertently stepped into D&D.

*backs away*

14. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Is that who it is? I know he got banned as Harden2Capela. I wonder what number account he's on lol. Sad life of an internet troll.

15. CometsWin

I give him points for persistence.

16. Play07

Play07 Member

Beat J.R haha

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

18. Mr. Space City

lmao what an insecure little baby.

triggered snowflake. :p

#238 Mr. Space City, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    BigMaloe and el gnomo like this.
  19. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

You prove one thing, it's easy to get the severely naive to vote against their own interests, well, if you're really even black.

Also, check your math on Obama and "illegals". You might be surprised at what you find. There's a reason why he wasn't liked very much by immigration lawyers. But hey, keep echoing your "opinion", Obama is the reason you got coke instead of Pepsi.

el gnomo likes this.
  20. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

what if some of the players secretly voted for trump?

they make a lot of money so you never know if one or two people on a team voted for him and keep it on the DL.