1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Golden State looks awefully good

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dfbreyes, Sep 28, 2001.

1. dfbreyes

dfbreyes Member

I've been a Rockets' fan since the days of Ralph Sampson, Mitchell Wiggins and Lewis Lloyd. So I've been watching the off season moves.

I think the Rockets did well by making a deal with Marc Jackson. I never thought that M. Taylor was good for the Rockets. I hope Griffin will do well too, though watching Zach Randolph stats during the off-season makes me wonder. It's good too that the Rockets have Kenny Thomas.

The team I think that will make the biggest jump in improving performance.

Jason Richardson impressed a lot, and with Antawn Jamison, Larry Hughes, and Danny Fortson, wow, they've got a prime dunking crew.

Jason Richardson might be the next M. Jordan.

Speaking of the Warriors, will Rudy Tomjanovich trade Moochie Norris for Mookie Blaylock ?

I know I don't know enough of the Rockets, as other veteran members of Clutchcity, so I would appreciate your comments and insights.

Thank you Rockets fans.

2. The Voice of Reason

I'll throw ya a bone

IF fortso plays like he started last season, and i mean 16+/16+

and hughes plays like he can, but for some reason never does

and jamison continues to improve like has has every game(likely)

sure this team has some skills

problem is that they are in a tough division. their situation is simular to all other west (lotto) teams. its not a matter of if they are gonna be able to move up into the playoffs, its a matter of who is gonna fall out of the playoffs.

bottom line.. i think they will improve, sure, but they are still just a great place to pick fantesy players from :)

PEACE