1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Georgia starts investigation into Trump's election interference

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by No Worries, Feb 9, 2021.

1. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I 100% do and he was given a fair trial and was found guilty, not by Biden, not by some made up conspiracy theory you guys invent anytime you get busted........................I know you maga folks dont think any laws apply to your cult leader, but they do, and the bills are piling up. I hope he doesn't sell any secret documents to his BFF putin to help pay his bills.

[​IMG]

No Worries and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Lies and naivete on full display. Do you believe the young blacks found guilty by all white juries in the 1800's were also guilty? Or do you concede that a liberal jury pool in Manhattan could convict Trump of whatever "crime" a DA conjures up? There was zero evidence in the Carroll case. No evidence they even met. And her story mimicked a Law & Order tv episode to the T... and she was a huge Law & Order fan. This was a miscarriage of justice used as a political attack. For you not to see that.... well it speaks to your Southwest Texas State education (ouch!).

3. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

he was not found guilty of raping anyone, it was a civil trial

ask yourself if you would convict Trump based on nothing more than an accusation. You would, and that's what the jurors did as well.

Astrodome likes this.
  4. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

These Trump rape stories are so far fetched. I mean, here's Trump in his own words:

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait,” Trump said. “When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the p***y. You can do anything.”​

Does that sound like the kind of man that would rape someone?

ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

The jury was presented with testimony from both the prosecution and defense. While it was a civil trial, fortunately the judge helped clarify...

Judge in E. Jean Carroll Case: Yes, Donald Trump Is a Rapist
    A judge rejected Trump’s semantic attempt to throw out the case.
    https://newrepublic.com/post/174448/judge-e-jean-carroll-case-yes-donald-trump-rapist

No Worries, ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  6. NewRoxFan

If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck...

Furthermore... trump has a long history of other accusations...

The 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct
    https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

7. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

ROCKSS, FranchiseBlade and Andre0087 like this.
  8. CCorn

CCorn Member

Imagine defending a rapist because you've been brainwashed by entertainment channels claiming to be news channels.

9. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So apparently the new line going around is Trump is basically Emmitt Till. That he’s treated just as badly by the US justice system as poor black men.

It wasn’t enough to convince working class midwestern rural people that a guy who grew up rich on the East Coast in a gold tower was really the same as them. Now need to convince black America that the same white man who said the Central Park Five deserved the death penalty even though they were exonerated is now just like them.

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Can they parade Hershel Walker across our fine nation to sell the plight of poor persecuted Donald?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. NewRoxFan

I can see how they had similar backgrounds...

[​IMG]

No Worries, ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  12. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Did I say rape in that message? I guess you don't think sexual assault is a form of rape, I do and I guarantee if this happened to one of your female family members you would to but since it's a stranger you can play games. It was much more than an "accusation"................I am sure your fine with his motto of, "grab em by the p****"

But please, keep defending your leader and mentor

Andre0087 likes this.
  13. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I mean the judge in the case did say...

pg3
    ...in other words, that Mr. Trump in fact did "rape" Ms. Carroll as that term...

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.543790/gov.uscourts.nysd.543790.200.0.pdf

@Commodore would defend the molester of his mother as long as he could confirm his (R) vote after the general. He's gotta be the scum of the forum but hey just my two cents.

ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  14. Salvy

Salvy Member

15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Shows impropriety but not corruption.

No Worries likes this.
  16. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

This is way worse than a coup. amirite?

17. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

18. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

While I usually want to take the more peaceable course of action, in the case of hacking attacks on government entities, I think we should consider hackers to be enemy combatants and respond with rockets instead of law enforcement.

19. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Dang, that's some major incentive. There might need to be a national strategy to combat these groups, instead of letting each state, city, companies, and individuals fend for themselves.

"Over the years, the hacking group has targeted over 2,000 victims and obtained over $120 million in ransom funds, according to the Justice Department. Its targets in recent years include Boeing, the UK's National Health Service and Royal Mail, and the state-owned Industrial and Commercial Bank of China."

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Since we're devolving back into Gitmo-esque depravity, do we force watch them terrists the Silas years first then this year, or this year then the Silas years?

[​IMG]