1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gen. Mattis speaks

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Aug 28, 2019.

1. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

My bad, Sweet Lou. This is what you're referring to. I apologize for not catching it.

2. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

About the 'no organizational structure...' Videos are leaking out from Antifa infiltrators who filmed meetings. You can't hide from the videos. Whatever you think of James O'Keefe, the videos speak for themselves. I'm unable to post a link to the video(s) for some reason but a transcript from one that was released today is below. Now, I'm fully aware that the propaganda machines are working overtime. So I recognize there is a bias. But you can't take back what was filmed and you can't misrepresent it. I'll try to find a link that works, but if you're interested google Antifa & O'Keefe. This transcript is hardly incriminating. The previous video I saw was pretty damning.

Here are a few statements from Antifa members in our latest video:

Chris, Antifa Fight Instructor:If you get a good liver or kidney shot, it's pretty much crippling them. They're going to be doubled over and in a lot of pain. If you break one of the floating ribs, which are small and right down here. Those are also very painful, it's hard to move after that, to catch a breath. So, one good body shot could potentially give you all the time in the world to run away while they're doubled over in pain, or really put a beating on them after that if you really want to make it personal.”

Chris, Antifa Fight Instructor: “We just kind of wanted to, in this space, reframe the idea of self-defense as not simply, you're being acted upon by an aggressor. But it's kind of a decision you make to fight back. In a lot of ways to say, I am human, and I occupy this space and I will not be ****ed with.”

Chris, Antifa Fight Instructor: “Yeah, yeah, yeah. So, if that doesn't knock them out, then yeah. The nose, the eyes, poke the eyes... Absolutely.”

Chris, Antifa Fight Instructor: “We call this a safe space to practice aggression. Not aggression against one another, but really just a space that, if you want to or if you want to challenge yourself, to kind of work on harnessing that kind of energy.”

This video further proves how structured Antifa is, it is an international organization with sophisticated admission requirements and paramilitary physical training.

Project Veritas will continue to expose them, especially since they have been designated as a domestic terrorist organization by President Trump. We call upon Brave Insiders to take a stand and record Antifa as they continue to plan violence across our country.

Be Brave,

James O’Keefe

generalthade_03 likes this.
  3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Don’t feed the troll. The more he loses the more he trolls

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Re-read it again - I said "I don't think.....they are helpful" Don't think!

I don't think violence is EVER helpful for solving problems unless you are facing an extensitial thread. Violence is the last resort when life is at risk.

It's one thing to protest white nationalism, it's another thing to throw rocks at them.

But let's be clear, Antifa is not going around breaking into people's stores and causing riots - that's not their MO. That's the point I am making. And why on earth would antifa want to paint the protestors in a bad light?

RayRay10 and B@ffled like this.
  5. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

He is trolling. The more he loses the more he trolls

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

James O'Keefe/Project Varitas is what you're going to use as evidence? Yeah, you're entire narrative is done.

RayRay10 and jiggyfly like this.
  7. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Well, it took awhile to get here but it seems we've found common ground.

8. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I get that. He's clearly biased. I wish I could link the video. Say what you want about what he does and he's clearly biased to the right. But he's caught people on camera saying things that you can't take back or misconstrue. The ABC anchor who got upset about the Epstein story? That was real.

9. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

He's been caught outright lying and manipulating videos time and time again. He has not one ounce of credibility.

RayRay10, jiggyfly, B@ffled and 2 others like this.
  10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So you agree that Antifa is bad, but white nationalists are a different breed of bad?

RayRay10 and AleksandarN like this.
  11. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Show me one of yours unbiased videos from your mainstream Media? Oh yeah, you don’t have one because the lamestream will never report anything that does not fit their narrative. We rely on citizen journalists because of this fake news media that we have. You don’t have to like his politics to appreciate what’s on his videos. No matter what persuasion you are, what’s on the video is damning for Antifa. Attack the messenger only makes your argument weaker.

12. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Well yeah. One is a hate group, which is the worse of the two, IMO. We’re on the same page regarding that. If this **** is skinheads posing as Antifa, hopefully Barr goes after them with the full force of the law.

13. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

You are delusional. Your hero Trump does nothing but attack the messenger. In fact, Trump's first response to Mattis' criticism was to call him overrated. So it's okay to attack the messenger as long as "god" is behind you? LOL you can't make this **** up. It takes a special kind of crazy warped brain to post the content that you post.

14. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Again don’t feed the troll.

RayRay10 and B-Bob like this.
  15. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I’m only aware of him being sued by planned parenthood. And I’m not sure what that’s about. I’m interested in finding out if he’s been exposed for faking his videos.

16. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

He is trolling. Just look in the other thread. What is sad he uses God to troll.

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Well there is proof that white nationalist have posed as Antifa before.

RayRay10 and fchowd0311 like this.
  18. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I agree after looking into it. His claim to fame was the Acorn sting. He or his staff tried some shady **** and got caught

leroy likes this.
  19. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

TDS is a real diagnosis brah?

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

No