1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Gaming] Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mrm32, Oct 20, 2016.

1. what

what Member

It's fun as hell. We need to get a team together and play in a league.
    My schedule is so effed up right now that I'm lucky to get in a few hours a day.

2. what

what Member

I had not owned a console of any kind since I briefly owned the GameCube. But I stopped playing games around the 80s when I bought the original Nintendo.

It was on a whim that I went to Nintendo's site a few months ago to see what games were being created and that's when I saw splatoon and I knew I had to have that game.

I bought $500 dollars worth of stuff to play splatoon and I'm very happy with my decision.
    I also realized that I still like playing playformers. So this system has been a ton of fun.

3. what

what Member

@MystikArkitect @CCorn

Also, tower control is the ****! I love tower control. I hate rainmaker with a passion.

4. CCorn

CCorn Member

I'll post my member code when I get home. I play after my wife goes to bed for an hour or so so I'll be on around 9.

5. CCorn

CCorn Member

Rainmaker ends super quick. I'm terrible at the ranked games in general.

6. Anticope

Anticope Member

I bought Splatoon 2 on a whim and wow is it addicting. I don't remember the last time I had this much trouble putting a game down and that's just from playing Turf War so far, haven't even played any ranked games yet.

what likes this.
  7. what

what Member

Tower control is so fun. You get on that tower, they knock you off, overtime and L
    Kos. I love turf wars too, but tower control is so fun.
    I haven't played salmon run yet or single player mode yet.
    I play turf war with the inkbrush and with ink resistance and ink fill whatever. I love the speed and the melee aspect of it.

8. MystikArkitect

I just now tried ranked and didn't understand rainmaker at all. What's your FC?

Could do a CF team or battles if there's enough folks on here who have the game.

9. CCorn

CCorn Member

10. what

what Member

Rainmaker is capture the flag. You have to take the rainmaker to the other teams "pod" to win.

11. what

what Member

sw 0296-6714-5313

12. CCorn

CCorn Member

You on now? I know @MystikArkitect is

13. CCorn

CCorn Member

14. CCorn

CCorn Member

Totally was pooping while in group chat

15. MystikArkitect

Wish Nintendo would let friends talk to each other while not in invite only matches. Pretty confusing.

16. CCorn

CCorn Member

Yea. Their chat feature is lame. Anyways, @what are you will? I'm too many beers deep and need to crash, but we will hit up some matches later this week.

17. what

what Member

;
    I'd like to get a league going, but I'd like to complete the single player campaign first and get to some if the other things out of the way like fine tuning my sets.

By the way, what weapons do you guys play with?
    @MystikArkitect

I think for league battle we need an ace gunner, a slosher or a roller, and maybe a sniper.

Im the speed melee guy, I'm playing with the inkbrush.

18. CCorn

CCorn Member

I like the machine gun the most or the roller. I tried that one that shoots big balls of paint and it sucked.

19. MystikArkitect

I'm really liking the dualies with Rocket pack/curling bomb. Curling bomb moves quick and let's me swim after it to lock stuff down quicker. Rocket pack is great as well to uncover enemies for teammates to clean up.

20. what

what Member

Well, it looks like we'd need a roller.
    The rollers job would be to mark up our path strategically so that we'd have hyper movability. Very important. Or a charger depending on what corn is best at.
    The duallies and my inkbrush would be the short range fighters and we'd need an ace charger to provide cover.