1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game of Zones - 2018 NBA All-Star Special: Kyrie’s Farewell

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Raz, Feb 16, 2018.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Obama riding on a tan horse and the crowd not having it was also a pretty hilarious deep cut.

ferrari77 likes this.
  2. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

My mistake, didn't realize you needed a full explanation.

Agreement- sarcasm as to the obvious statement that two people usually have two different senses of humor.

Still doesn't dismiss the notion that you either wanted to dislike the episode from jump or just have a wack sense of humour. Two can have different senses of humour which doesn't discount the fact that some just find humour in things that the majority would agree are unfunny.

Back to my original point, if you found none of the five things from the episode, which i listed, to be funny then that funny meter must need some tuning up. Or maybe you're just not a big NBA fan. It's ok either way.

RudyTBag likes this.
  3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Seriously. Blazing Saddles reference was fire.

(I suspect some have some ulterior political issues with Barack, same peeps that didn't like Black Panther, it seems...)

#23 RudyTBag, Feb 24, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    ferrari77 likes this.
  4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

LOL, I didn't even get the blazing Saddles reference:eek:.

The "Tan Horse" was a reference to when Obama wore a tan suit one day and Fox News was not having it. The "Tan Suit Controversy" they called it.

At least that is what I got from it.

RudyTBag likes this.
  5. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member