1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Six

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rcoleman15, Jun 20, 2015.

1. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Personally, I didn't see any spoilers. Have never read the books.:confused:

Theon & Sansa surviving their fall? Bran's return? The Lannister girl (Marrisa, I think was her name) definitely being dead?

I would definitely spoil what happened at the end of last season with a few characters.

#81 juicystream, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  2. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

What in the ****! Man I can't wait!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OmrA8nOZF2Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

If true, mannnnn pitchforks will be out.

4. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

The ones you mentioned would be spoilers. I mean might not be a big deal but people are sensitive about that sorta thing in this thread.
    Girl's name is Myrcella... Bran's is probably a vision, he's crippled remember, and in that photo they are Winterfell.

There are tons of plots and theories and if you read the books some of those pictures can point in a direction or another.

5. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Hahahha I loved this teaser... Dead, debatable and alive faces were in there.

6. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I thought those might be it, they just don't feel like it because they were expected to be that way (the opposite fates of those 3 would certainly have been a massive spoiler). Honestly didn't even think about the fact that Bran was standing.

7. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-5C6kG57J7Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">'Game of Thrones' lockdown: HBO won't send press any season 6 episodes in major secrecy move <a href="https://t.co/xDwVEtQ71V">https://t.co/xDwVEtQ71V</a></p>&mdash; James Hibberd (@JamesHibberd) <a href="https://twitter.com/JamesHibberd/status/705072529405308928">March 2, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

9. rcoleman15

rcoleman15 Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CuH3tJPiP-U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

Bruh.... Wow I am pumped now!!!

11. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

The only thing holding back excitement is that HBO hasn't gone to the release the whole season at once model. It'd be insane if they did, though I can understand why they haven't gone that far yet.

12. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

The absolutely worst thing of Season 5 was the release of Episodes 1-4 in poor quality by someone who got advanced copies.

13. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

No, that would certainly take away the anticipation of watching each week with all the other addicts....and the ratings, the money (it's an expensive show to produce).

As far as that video? Mega-boner. And not only because I realize Melissandre will live long enough to get butt-nekkid again. :)

This season looks like it'll be awesome (and I've followed the production enough to know it will but won't say much because even without knowing any character resolutions I'll get, "SPOILER! SPOILER!!")

14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Can't wait.

DD

15. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I really dislike daenerys. She cast of Mormont like nothing even though he is one of the only reasons she is a queen. I hope they torture her or something. She pretty much does nothing and gets an army and a kingdom.

16. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

what did Mormont do to make her queen? not saying he did nothing, just don't know what u are referring to.

17. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Daenerys "cast off Mormont like nothing".....except that when he first allied himself to her he was feeding information to Kings Landing, including her pregnancy; soooooooooooo, yeah, he pretty much had to prove himself again.

My wife is glad he returned. I think Mormont's ('he's beautiful") one of the few reasons I get her to watch the show with me. Let's see, there's Littlefinger ("charming"), Ja'qen Hghar ("bonitão")....

18. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

He was also a big reason why assassins were trying to kill her early in the story. No matter how she felt about him, he was betraying her trust from the very beginning and she had to show everyone that his behavior wouldn't be tolerated. He was lucky that he was exiled and not executed.

That said...I find her to be pretty annoying in the show.

19. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I know why HBO doesn't want to do it.

As a fan, I find that even for shows I really really really enjoy I let them pile up and watch in bulk. For an all-time great show like GoT, that might not happen, or I'll let two or three weeks stack up.

In large parts I think it depends on how the story is being told. I truly believe Breaking Bad is a lesser show watched week to week than in big chunks, for example.

20. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Helll ****in yessssssssssss