1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game 7 officiating

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Kracka0476, May 15, 2009.

1. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Shhhhh. Stop trying to bring a level head into the forum. It will not be tolerated. ;)

2. ericmark

ericmark Member

Which Crawford is Rox infriendly?

3. Glan

Glan Member

D. Crawford?

4. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

I'm proud as well, but lets get off the high road and be objective. Answer honestly,

Did Ron deserve to be ejected in Game 2?

Was he right about kobe getting away with a ton of cheap shots?

Did losing Ron and his 27 points in that game have any effect on the game?

Come on man. I agree we shouldn't be blaming refs, but this isn't exactly a stretch to see either. Officials in this league are a joke. Does it not bother you when you see obvious bad calls in the game? Especially when they seem to lean towards one team and contradict calls from similar incidents.

Again, I agree that if nothing else I am proud of the way this team has played the game.

5. Tree Rollins

Tree Rollins Member

If you mean unfriendly, then it is Joey.

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

We just have to play it close so that every thing the Ref does is under a microscope.

If we lose we can at least have the entire nation saying we were screwed.

7. Glan

Glan Member

Unfriendly? That's J. Crawford for sure.
    Sorry, I should wear my glasses. :p

8. Zfan

Zfan Member

This should be finally the the thread of the year. You reveal the truth. This game is worse than wrestling. It's so fxcking fake.