1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[GamblersAnonymous] 2013-14 Odds

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jocar, Sep 11, 2013.

?

Ugh. Is it October yet???????

1. No, because after I eat it, it's no longer considered a booger.

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. Yes, I like to fart in my hand and smell it when no one is around.

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. jocar

jocar Member

ROY:
    [​IMG]
    MVP:
    [​IMG]
    Most Assists:
    [​IMG]
    Most Rebounds:
    [​IMG]
    Most Points Scored:
    [​IMG]

Before:

(2013 WCF)
    [​IMG]
    (2013 Champs)
    [​IMG]
    After:

(2014 WCF)
    [​IMG]
    (2014 Champs)
    [​IMG]

We jumped from (WCF) 30-1 to 6-1, and (Finals) 60-1 to 12-1. TY [​IMG]!

Most accurate multiple sources of 2012-13:
    [​IMG]

2. NotChandlerParsons

Interesting that the odds on Asik leading the league in rebounding are so high, higher than some players guaranteed to play starters minutes. I wonder if that includes the chance he'll be traded to a team where he can start.

3. meh

meh Contributing Member

I'm quite surprised that Howard's odds at rebounding title is so low. Unless people really think Love's going to be out again, seems to me it's 50/50 between those two.

Yes. These are always calculated into the odds. For example, Rockets odds on winning stuff started to gradually decrease even before the Dwight Howard announcement, because many people were betting the Rockets heavily in anticipation of the signing.

I think many people outside of Houston still think the Rockets are going to get rid of Asik for the first decent proposal. And feel there's good chance he leaves before the start of the season.

4. coffeelover665

Damn I'm salty. Kobe on that most assist roster.

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

2 Rockets in the Top 10 MVP Odds

Quick reminder that about a year ago our 2 best players were Jeremy Lin and Kevin Martin

6. jocar

jocar Member

I think they're assuming he and Asik won't share the floor much this year. That, and Kev Mart will be a monster glass eater in Minny.