1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[FUN] Q&A with SwoLy-D

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SwoLy-D, Sep 5, 2013.

1. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I'll answer all questions to the best of my knowledge of my opinion or truth on issues, current events, celebrities, even some facts about me, my past, etc., as long as it is not anything too personal. :cool:

:eek: Keep it clean, please.

GO FOR IT.

2. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Why do I get the feeling that there is going to be a surcharge for this privilege?

3. Pringles

Pringles Member

Why do you hate BamBam?!

1 person likes this.
  4. BamBam

I don't hate Korea, I jest with him because he is my Hermano...:eek:

Edit: (oops my bad that question was for my Hermano)

#4 BamBam, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  5. SwoLy-D

It could be that you might have paranoid feelings and are used to always being charged and then you're questioning it, but I'm not certain about your feelings.
    I do not hate BamBam, nor anyone in this or any BBS, so your loaded question could be avoided or clarified first by asking "do you hate BamBam"? Then we can go from there.

I hate some of the things some people do or say, but not THEM, per se. :eek:

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

Favorite emoticon?

2 people like this.
  7. lue03

lue03 Contributing Member

whats a good tv for gaming?

1 person likes this.
  8. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Shouldn't you be working? Not a very efficient way to be spending company time answering questions on the internets.

1 person likes this.
  9. jtotheb

jtotheb Contributing Member

Are you absolutely certain that you are not Gabriel Iglesias?

2 people like this.
  10. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

how do you surf and mow the lawn at the same time?

1 person likes this.
  11. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Why are there so many sports talk shows for Mexican soccer when they're hot garbage?

2 people like this.
  12. SwoLy-D

I like the ":eek:" because it makes it sound somewhat serious, so I don't want to sound like " :p " or that I'm all " :grin: " in my response. I want to be honest about something, but I don't want to get all that much attention. :eek: Works well.
    Yes, I should be, and I am working, but it's relatively easy to just type up an answer and continue back onto my tasks. I usually have time in between TPS reports and Lumbergh's visits. I am a fast typer. I agree it might not be efficient, but it's not frowned-upon to take a break every now and then... in fact, they encourage it here and my supervisor/manager peeps are cool with me using the interwebs. :cool:
    I would say any that adheres to specifications you want or need, like display size and input availability.

But it also depends on your budget and how often you're going to use it.

I would recommend LED Class with a good refresh rate so the frames don't lag on the transfer rate, but also I would like to recommend staying away from plasmas, DLPs, and older CRTs.

[checks weight] Yes. I am certain I'm not Gabriel Iglesias. Maybe we can ask HIM if he's not me.

You attach an internet-enabled device to the ride-on mower.

"hot garbage" can be a matter of opinion. I am not sure whether you're talking about radio, TV, cable or free, or just overall. The only ones I'm aware of are the ones on Univision Deportes Network and Unimás (67) at night, but there not many others I know of.

13. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Hispanic?

1 person likes this.
  14. SwoLy-D

I am not sure what you're asking. There are millions of Hispanics living in the United States presently, and there are also lots of Hispanic-oriented stations, pamphlets, forms, etc.

Can you please rephrase your question in a complete manner so I can answer specifically? :confused:

15. the shark

the shark Member

Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

1 person likes this.
  16. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

17. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Have you ever got in a fight?

What's your take on Syria?

18. SwoLy-D

:grin:

No. I have not. I would like to visit one some day, though. This is interesting because I also have had someone else ask me the same question, and at around the same time they asked me if I like gladiator movies. All this happened in an airplane. It brings back good memories, though... I met some very important people that day.

Can you please rephrase your question? Circumcision is a sensitive subject and I don't know what exactly you're asking. If you ask properly I'll answer honestly and we can just cut to the chase.

Yes. I have. Last time I was in one was in the 8th grade. I did not win.
    Can you please specify what you mean by "my take"? Are you asking about something general? I have never been to Syria. :eek:

19. BamBam

Are UFO's/Aliens real?

20. SwoLy-D

Yes. UFO's OR Aliens are real. There are many unidentified flying objects in the sky. OR, Aliens are real because I am one of them. I've been in the U.S. of A. as a resident Alien for a long time.

I noticed this is your second time asking a question. Please allow at least 10 others to ask questions before asking another one yourself, so that it gives me time to answer them. Thanks for participating! :cool: