1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Frank Swindle dude

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by John, Feb 8, 2000.

1. Robert Snyder

Robert Snyder Contributing Member

Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank. *shaking head diapprovingly*

I see you finally decided to crawl out of the hole known as CC.com.

When are you gonna learn that 95% of the people here have caught onto your act of being a "true Rockets Fan". Your use of spin reminds me of a PR Guy. Instead of doing CC.com you should go to work for a politician. The environment with the politicians should be more suitable for you.

Rob

--------------------
    visit my website @ http://members.xoom.com/bayoucitybob/

Formerly known as "Rob in Spring"

Now, now. Frank's post was removed for a reason. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Administrator (edited February 16, 2000).]

2. Robert Snyder

Robert Snyder Contributing Member

Hello to you too Frank.

dream Robert Snyder - (who will not be appearing on the radio today) -

Yep, you're right. Today and tomorrow are my days off. Looks like you busted me.

yet it doesn't stop them from beating their chest and pontificating endlessly.

Ooohh Pontificating. Breaking out that Thesaurus, eh Frank.

Besides, I wanted to keep the folder on fire. No such thing as bad publicity, ya know.

The publicity's obviously not helping if you have to come here to try to pull people over.

btw - congrats on the radio work. Seriously, I mean it. No, really, I do.

If I thought you had a shread of honesty and dignity in yourself, and that you didn't say it in sarcasm I would say, "Thanks for the complememt", but that sarcasm is so thinly veiled its not even funny.

See ya' the next time you crawl out of your hole.

Rob

------------------
    visit my website @ http://members.xoom.com/bayoucitybob/

Formerly Known as "Rob in Spring"

[This message has been edited by Robert Snyder (edited February 16, 2000).]

3. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

Still think the Administrator (not me, but good guess) is "losing his touch"...?

Cat got your tongue?

------------------
    Keep the Faith... Keep the Rockets.

4. DamonP

DamonP Member

I can not believe what an ******* we are dealing with here! contact his superiors!!! He is just an entry level Rivals employee who has tried to deface an effort to keep the team he covers in houston!!!

5. Frinkster

Frinkster Member

I see that the real Frank Swindle has stood up over here and I think we're getting closer to the truth that is's not an amicable divorce - so what has happened now. What lies ahead for Frank Swindle the man that is the walking embodiment of the phrase "So what's in a name?"

------------------
    Finally the Frink has come back to Clutch City! dot net.

6. thacabbage

thacabbage Contributing Member

Frank, buddy...here's a clue: There's a reason you're the only one posting on your message boards...it means your site isn't very good.

Might as well stick this [​IMG] in there so you don't go emailing me or anything...

[This message has been edited by thacabbage (edited February 16, 2000).]

7. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

BK,

Why was FS's post deleted?

I would sorta like to hear his side of the story...

I don't have the best opinion of him right now, but I'd be willing to let him defend himself.

------------------
    I have a dream.........his name's Hakeem.

8. DougMcGinnis

DougMcGinnis New Member

I have contacted Clutch twice willing to help this cause and he has been very receptive. I have contacts with the Hispanic radio community within the city of Houston. I know I can be of service in contacting and networking though I no longer live there. This is a legitimate volunteer group headed by two dedicated individuals who should be praised. So I ask am I the only one who takes Frank Swindle's bull**** slander seriously here? He states as FACT that the Save Our Rockets page is not at all about saving the Rockets and that it is not professional and that if we knew what he knew that we would understand???!!! But see he doesn't try to tell us what he knows, he just hints at it like it's some horrible thing that we're better off not knowing. That whole ****ing thing is a lie. The CEO George P. of the Rockets applauded them for their efforts on TV and radio!!! I do not care for Frank Swindle because of what he has done to the Clutch City Online community. He once threatened me in an email because he did not like one of my posts here about him. It is time to put this unprofessional lowlife in his place and let Rivals.com and the Houston Rockets know of this dirtbag. These comments are serious!!! I have already sent and signed my feelings on the matter and I am SURE they would be interested to know. This chabon has been bad news from Day 1 so hit him where it hurts people!!
    Save Our Rockets has the Rockets address (here it is executiveoffice@rocketball.com)
    Rivals are at info@rivals.com. The name of their CEO is J.C. Heckman and address it to him as URGENT!

Adelante amigos!
    Doug