1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale: Queen Mattress (with box spring)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by rusHour, Apr 20, 2010.

Tags:
  1. rusHour

rusHour Contributing Member

I have had it for about 2 years and its still like new.

Spring Air Mattress with Ambassador Euro Top
    Paid about $1,100 for it originally but of course not asking for all of it back. I have had a slip cover/protector on it the whole time so thats the reason I say its like new. Looking for a best offer. Feel free to email.

Your turn for "fond memories". :grin:

#1 rusHour, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  2. been_exed

been_exed Member

IF I may, I would like to valuate a current price for your mattress. I estimate that your mattress has a useful life of 5 years. Given that, I would estimate that your mattresses' value will depreciate $220 a year. Leaving the price to be 1,100 - (220 * 2 years) = $660. As with a car, cosmetic also has a factor in terms of current value. Given that let's say we take off $5 dollars for everytime you had sex on it. That leaves the final total to be $655.00.

Hope this helps with pricing!!