1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Last chance for the Phoenix Suns -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

{FOR SALE} PLAYSTATION 3 40GB with 2 wireless controllers and 8 Blu-Ray movies

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by emoreland, Mar 28, 2008.

1. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

A PS3 40GB for sale.....literally only used 8 times to watch the Blu-Ray DVD's that will come with this console. My brother is getting married and his fiance only recently purchased this. Here is a picture of the console; which comes with 2 wireless controllers and the 8 Blu-Ray DVD's pictured. This console also comes in its original box, packaging, and manuals. Everything is in perfect, brand new condition. I am asking $475.00 or best offer.......please email me or respond on here. Thanks again!

http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l59/clutchcity34/?action=view&current=ps33rd.jpg

#1 emoreland, Mar 28, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  2. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Throw in some of those special brownies you make and you got yourself a deal.

3. emoreland

LOL...............I can do that. I will email you later today. Do you live in the Houston area? I am in Midland.

4. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Would you ship? If so, how much?

5. bladeage

Actually I was just kidding, not about the brownies though. My TV just died a couple weeks ago and I'm using this old crappy 13 inch tv right now. So a PS3 would do me no good right now. But I'm gonna order some of those brownies from you today.

6. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

If I wasn't getting a billion $$ worth of landscaping done next week I'd totally buy it. I really want another one for the game room :(

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I would, but South Padre took my current fun money away.

8. emoreland

Yep, definitely. What is your zip code?

9. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

10. Lil Pun

11. emoreland

I would estimate that it would cost 20.00 because of the weight? If it costs less, I will ship the difference back to you. If its more, I will pay it. Are you still interested?

12. Lil Pun

Well I just consulted with my girlfriend and she says we need new furniture more than I need a new game system. :(

This is totally up to you and how quickly you want to sell it but I can still get it without her knowing though but I would have to pay for it in segments through April. I just setup a savings account a credit union that she knows nothing about yet and I have money going into there 3 times a month. I can just send you that every time a deposit goes through via PayPal or all at the end of April and I wouldn't expect shipment until it is paid in full. Luckily, my birthday falls in April so I can just say it was a gift to myself. It's whatever though, if you find somebody willing to take it then I understand.

13. bladeage

Tell your woman that she can sit on the floor, and that you are getting a PS3 whether she likes it or not. Its too good of a deal to pass up.

[​IMG]

14. emoreland

Yeah we can do that.........I am alright with it. I guess the total would end up being 495.00 with the shipping. Let me know when you want to make the first payment.

15. bladeage

omg! if I woulda known you would take payments I would have done that too!!! damnit!

I'll give you half of the total right now.

16. bladeage

I'm in houston btw.

17. Lil Pun

I will make the first payment this Friday through PayPal if that is OK, with the total amount being paid on or before April 30. Will this work for you? If so, can I get a sample of that Texas fudge sent as well? :D lol

18. Lil Pun

BTW, if bladeage's offer or anybody else's offer sounds better than mine I would completely understand if you want to take it. You have to do what is best for you so if you wanted to go in another direction, no hard feelings this way. :)

19. bladeage

You're a good man Pun, and for that I retract my offer. But you have to promise to share those brownies with me.

20. Lil Pun

I thought it was fudge.