1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For how long will Justice be muted? Zionist war against Palestinian Children

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Q8 Rocket, Oct 25, 2001.

1. Q8 Rocket

Q8 Rocket Member

Every time a bomb explodes, a bullet fires, a shrapnel of artillery shell splits to small pieces children’s eyes freeze in deep terror, their hands jerk clutching their mother’s seeking security. But this time the weapon is like no other, a new technique of death that deceived their innocence and revealed the Jewish terrorism.

Poisoned Chocolates and Explosive Toys

In may 2001 the Zionist forces in their continuous attempts to kill began according to the Palestinian sources dropping anti- personnel objects in the form of poisoned chocolates, explosive toys, pens and radios .

It is believed that such objects were spread in North Gaza strip, Ramallah, Nablus and more intensively where there are schools. According to Dr Mo’away Hasneen, director of emergency ward of Shifa hospital in Gaza, four patients who were received were poisoned after touching the candy bars. “Straight after the children checked and smelt the packages full of chocolates and candy, they felt pain in their stomach and started vomiting. The chocolate and candy were tested in the lab and the result showed that they contained poisonous materials, which has the smell of coconut,” said Dr Hasneen.

This adds to the Israeli’s series of endless crimes, which aims to end Palestine’s future by killing the children who bridge every society to a glorious tomorrow. It seems that the Israelis are obsessed with terrorism, a week before the chocolate incidents Professor Subhi Shalah, chairman of the Arab Council for medicine and technology, reported that there has been several cases of cancerous diseases, heart disorders, paralysis, blindness. According to him the rise of these diseases is due to insecticides being dumped into Palestinian soils.

Toxic Waste

This has been confirmed by the Western Agencies (Reuters) who reported that the Jewish companies deliberately dumb their toxic chemical wastes near Palestinian villages e.g. Azzun, Qalqilya and Tulkarm. As Khalil Marwan explained that about 8,000 residents of Azzun are constantly breathing toxic fumes who constantly complain from the itchy eyes and throats and other deplorable health conditions.

Zionist barbarism is evident and declared by many Jewish people who witnessed their own forces brutalising the Palestinians. An ex IDF officer said to the Jewish daily Haaretz in January 2001: “ I was shocked to see IDF soliders dragging a bleeding young Palestinian in the streets of Hebron. The shocking image showed our soldiers as sadist who rejoice over the killing of a young man, and drag his body to our settlers to rejoice, dance, exchange candy and kick the not-yet dead body. It reminds me of cheetahs and hyenas, which kill and drag their prey. The problem is that these animals kill to survive. Our soldiers kill to maintain the occupation, an apartheid system”.

Children infected with Aids

Many other Jewish Rabbis have maintained a strong opposition to the establishment of the Zionist state, saying Judaism is anti Zionist. Rabbi V. Soloveichik said, “The Zionists have attacked the centre point of Judaism.”

Though we hear all sorts of condemnation but they are all vocal, they never change the harrowing reality, which allows such crimes to be repeatedly committed. The Zionists have always managed to come up with the most aggressive weapon that would inflict the worst suffering on the Palestinians especially the children. As facts speak for themselves, the Jewish newspaper (Haratez) reported that 305 Palestinian children have been deliberately infected with the Aids virus in Israeli hospitals in January 1997.
    Though we try very hard to understand the effects of political conflicts and the hatred of Israelis towards the Palestinians, we fail to comprehend how could any human being come up with such cruel strategies of annihilation. Such an attitude reminds us of the core nature of the nazi regime that had its own technique of destroying others. Details will be found in Arabic language in http://www.countrylink.com/arabnet/editor/aids.htm. and its translation in the free Arab voice, http://www.fav.net/aidsInfection.htm

to be continued

2. Q8 Rocket

Q8 Rocket Member

Infected Blood

Zionist desire to wipe out the Palestinians has no boundaries, as the Israeli conspiracies find different ways of passing their death decree on the innocent.

It was found through the secretary general of the Australian chamber of commerce who informed the Arab League representative in Vienna, ambassador Samir Hamza,
    that an Australian company called Alpovina export infected blood to the Arab and Muslim countries.

When investigated by the Australian authorities they found that
    Israel exported blood infected with hepatitis B, Biliharzia, and Aids Virus. This has caused an unprecedented outrage amongst doctors in Egypt. As Dr Hussien hamuda, head of the authority at the Arab league, said to Ruz al Yusuf daily: “There are quantities of blood and plasma tainted with viruses and diseases were
    prepared for export to a number of Arab states,” (extracted from Khaled Marwan’sarticle).

Expired Food

Another Palestinian Official resources reported in 1999 that expired food was sent to Palestine. Nidal Sadaqa, Director of the Palestinian food supplies Department for the Jerusalem area, said to the Palestine- Israel economics that “expired food supplies marked with the Israeli army stamp have been found in the markets of East Jerusalem after they were given a new casing to cover their real origin.” He confirmed that the list of expired food products included powdered milk, canned food, fish, cleaning materials and insect killers.

The Israeli criminal records never cease to shock us, bombarding innocent children, armless people, destroying their lands and houses, imposing blockades against them, massacring a whole nation, shattering its future has all become a very common crime in Israel that is no more highlighted. It seems that witnessing all the Israeli atrocities through satellite screens has caused a great numbness in the world and made the Zionists more thirsty for more blood.

This time a more devious genocide, it is method of killing traps and deceives their childhood by sending poisoned chocolate and explosive toys. That child who is like all other children in the world wants and desires a peaceful life, free of humiliation and subjugation. That is what half a million of Palestinian children said last November when they signed the petition while gathering near the office of the UN in Gaza. This petition was sent to every living Conscience that believes in the freedom of man and his rights, governments and International agencies. If their voices had been heard thousands of innocent souls could have been saved allowing many other children to dream of a peaceful glimpse of the sunrise.
    The fear in their hearts is simmering as they have seen nothing but blood, ripped bodies, beatings and torture inflicted on them and their families. While their instincts scream for help knowing that death will follow them like their own shadow, their eyes gaze constantly asking how long will justice be muted.

Some links used for this article:

www.Muslimmedia.com

www.Jewishnotzionist.org

www.nimn.org

3. Q8 Rocket

Q8 Rocket Member

[​IMG]

Malak (4years) and Shahid (7years) were killed in their home in Rammallah on 30 April 2001 by a Zionist planted bomb

[​IMG]

4 month old Iman Hijjo, who was killed at her home on 8 May 2001 by shrapnel from Isreali shelling of her neighbourhood.

#3 Q8 Rocket, Oct 25, 2001
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2001
  4. Gutter Snipe

Gutter Snipe Contributing Member

What should I post in response? Reports of palestinian terrorist attacks? Perhaps news reports from Al-Qaeda saying how the US is deliberately attacking hospitals and poisoning humanitarian food supplies? :rolleyes: I would ask that you take these news sources you are quoting from with a grain of salt, QaedaRocket. If we were after propaganda, we could go read back issues of the communist newspapers from the 80's.

I really doubt that the Muslim news sources are making these reports because they follow the journalistic motto of reporting the news to the people. It is clear that their goal is to sway people to their point of view - I don't think that they are worried about the truth unless it suits their purpose.

For that matter, I think everyone should take all news sources from the region, including army estimates of casualties with a grain of salt - not the cup of salt you need for Al-Qaeda reports, but at least a grain. This is war, people - war for the hearts and minds as well as war for safety in the world. The first rule of war is not to believe what the press tells you without questioning the motives of said press.

By the way, QaedaRocket - I'm not discounting the possibility of some of these reports being true, even though I'm sure they are being printed in the worst possible light. So let me ask you a question - does it surprise you that years of Palestinian terrorism has spawned more anti-Palestinian terrorism?

I think that before anyone sends money or contributes to their freedom fighters, they should remember that the laws of physics apply to terrorism as well as objects. The harder you push the swing away from you, the harder it is going to hit you in the teeth when it comes back. If you contribute to a violent cause, you are actually contributing to violence against your cause as well.

#4 Gutter Snipe, Oct 25, 2001
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2001
  5. treeman

treeman Member

6. Nomar

Nomar Member

Nice response *******. I swear treeman, you could at least post something instead of a smiley.

Excellent post Q8Rocket. I personally believe the Jews are wrongfully occupying territory that isnt theirs. But they have had to deal with a lot as a race, so a lot of the world is willing to overlook that.

In response to the current situation, Both sides are commiting horrendous acts of terrorism Q8. But Im sure that was what you were trying to point out.

7. treeman

treeman Member

It didn't deserve a rational reply. Infecting kids with AIDS? Poisoned candy and explosive toys?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Call me what you want, think what you want of me, but this "Q8" person has already explicitly stated that he wants to see Israel obliterated. He wants genocide, and you're agreeing with him. I don't trust the Arabs, but at least I don't want to kill them all.

I think I just lost a brain cell replying to you.

8. F.D. Khan

F.D. Khan Contributing Member

Firstly,

We sit here constantly and wonder and ponder why governments can't come to agreements and peace accords and here we are insulting each other and yelling obscenities at each other.

Please, if we can't educate ourselves and realize other people's point of view, then we will not get anywhere.

Gutter Snipe,

I don't think you should associated someone's opinion about brutal Israeli practices as QuedaRocket. That is insulting and simply looking to anger someone.

I'm not saying they are true, but who are we to say what is false??? Just because something goes out of what we feel is rational or possible does not mean it is non-existent.

We must come together, not tear each other apart. I am hoping that this melting pot of society, culture and opportunity we call the United States can live above the inhumane and horrendous acts of the Taliban, Al-Queda and Israel.

9. goophers

goophers Member

I agree that Israel has done some terrorist-type activities, but overall has been pretty restrained. Before all of the past year's violence started, Israel offered almost everything that the Palestinians wanted. It really seemed like they were making an effort. Also, it seems like Arafat does not have the ability to stop the violence of the Palestinians. I think both Israel and Arafat have negotiated in good faith to stop the violence, but Palestinians seem to constantly be breaking the truces.

I am not saying Israel is not capable of doing what they are accused of here, but the rhetoric of this article really strains its credibilty. Israel and Palestine have EQUAL rights to exist, and both sides would make a big step forward if they would recognize that.

10. treeman

treeman Member

You are, of course, right Khan. No one is going to get anywhere with namecalling and emotional outbursts. I personally just get frustrated because it appears that everyone places all of the blame on Israel, while neglecting to hold the Palestinians responsible for their activities.

They are both wrong. I can also understand why each side is acting the way they are. If I were an Israeli, I'd probably be shooting at rock-throwing Palestinians, and if I were a Palestinian I'd probably be strapping explosives to my chest.

The main problem as I see it, however, is that the Palestinians refuse to take any responsibility for their actions, and I do not personally believe that they are sincere about peaceful coexistence with Israel. As I have repeatedly pointed out, they have broken every ceasefire since 1993, and they turned down the Barak deal (which was the best they can hope for). The Israelis, on the other hand, have repeatedly pulled out of the occupied territories, only to get sucked back in by terrorist attacks. Believe it or not, the Israelis do not enjoy occupying Palestinian lands.

Kuwait Rocket is just reinforcing my belief that the Arabs in general (not all, mind you, but a majority) do not want to peacefully coexist with Israel when he says that he wants to destroy Israel. You must admit that is not a very reassuring statement to hear come from someone in the region.

I would be very happy if someone would show me some evidence that the majority of Arabs want to peacefully coexist with Israel instead of simply calling me a racist. After all, if I am right then who can blame the Israelis for defending themselves? If I am wrong - and I hope I am - then the peace process has a chance. But I'm still waiting for that evidence.

11. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Zero credence can be given to a source as biased as the ones cited by Q8 Rocket. A paper that begins "Your Voice in a World where Zionism, Steel, and Fire have Turned Justice Mute" doesn't exactly scream neutrality. Therefore, I will attribute these disturbing reports as mere propaganda. I need an unbiased source before I believe the heinous acts described were actually committed.

I agree, BTW, that Israel has gone overboard in its attempts to defend itself. But there's a difference between over-agressive military actions and the unthinkable actions described here.

12. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

:rolleyes:

Real great source ya got there,QuedaRocket.

This is from the same link that QuedaRocket provided.
    Here they are accusing the U.S. of using nuclear weapos in Iraq,it also went on to say all our targets in Iraq have been civilian :rolleyes:

Take your al-queda propaganda and stick it up your arse !

13. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I wonder what the Amercian Indians would have to say about this.

Pack your bag guys, we have to move back to europe (or Africa or Asia)

:p

14. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Or perhaps news reports from the US about how the Taliban is deliberately attacking hospitals and poisoning humanitarian food supplies. ;)

The sources Q8 have posted don't look too reputable. Part of it is that they report things we haven't heard of from our press. Part of it is that it comes from another corner of the world and there's a bit of a culture shock. Those things shouldn't make us disregard them out of hand.

What should make us disregard them out of hand is their obvious like of journalistic integrity:

"This adds to the Israeli’s series of endless crimes, which aims to end Palestine’s future by killing the children who bridge every society to a glorious tomorrow."

"Zionist barbarism..."

American media often let biases slip in, but this isn't even subtle. It is written like propaganda and should be given about as much credence as the Taliban's civilian body counts, the American's civilian body counts, the Taliban's claims of genocide, or the American's claims that the Taliban are going to blow up their own mosques and poison their own people.

Q8, I do appreciate you posting the articles on the BBS. It is interesting to see what people are reading in other countries. I'm sorry, but I have to comepletely reject its content, though.

15. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

OK Q8 Rocket stands for Kuwait Rocket, correct? I assume y'all are just saying Qaeda Rocket to associate him with that network. Or is that actually what Q8 stands for.

16. Major

Major Member

Here's where the problem lies. I have no idea how accurate those news sources are, and I'm not going to argue that they are true or false. However, we've grown up surrounded by a media who basically makes it "Israel = Good; Palestinians = Bad". If Israel WERE to do something bad, who's going to investigate it and report it? Certainly not the Israeli press. It's going to be reported by the local media -- the Palestinians. We then dismiss anything they say (as done above), so how would we ever know if Israel actually were doing these kinds of things?

This is the same reason we have trouble changing minds of Middle Easterners. They grow up thinking we're the bad guys, so if their media reports one thing and ours reports something different, they will dismiss us as untrustworthy just as we're doing to these reports.

It's basically a self-fulfilling prophecy. We start from the premise that one group is bad. We dismiss all reports to the contrary. We accept all reports supporting this idea. Thus, all the evidence supports the premise.

How you fix that? I have no clue.

17. Gutter Snipe

Gutter Snipe Contributing Member

That's a great quote, DARockets -- it's a perfect example of how propaganda works. They take a tiny piece of truth (I believe that the US Military does use depleted-uranium shells), and blow it up into "using nuclear weapons".

The best part about propaganda is how the uneducated eat it up.

F.D.Khan - normally, I would agree with you - calling him QaedaRocket is inflammatory. However, I find it suiting seeing that he is going and dumping this propaganda on the site, completely out of context and without any explanation.

If I went to some skinhead site and grabbed "news" from there and dumped it here, I'm sure someone would call me GutterScum. Or more in character, I could go and grab some Christian literature and quote from the Bible why Israel won't be destroyed. However, most people come here to enjoy rational discussion and shoot the bull about what's going on.

Posting a couple of links, and then talk about how you feel or what you think - don't just dump this material on us and watch us react to it.

18. treeman

treeman Member

shanna:

One important issue to keep in mind is that ME media are not free, but are invariably state-controlled media. CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc are not. PNA news sources will refer to terrorism attacks in glowing terms, where CNN will actually question the wisdom of assassinating Hamas leaders...

It's much easier for me to trust a free press than a state-controlled one. I would never trust any press 100%, as everyone is biased, but I wouldn't trust a PNA broadcast even 1%.

19. Major

Major Member

<B>One important issue to keep in mind is that ME media are not free, but are invariably state-controlled media. CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc are not. PNA news sources will refer to terrorism attacks in glowing terms, where CNN will actually question the wisdom of assassinating Hamas leaders...
    </B>

I absolutely agree on the state-controlled press. I guess what I meant was really that CNN and such could never report these things first-hand. The only way CNN would get this kind of information would be from Palestinian sources, and it would have to be reported that way -- "Palestinian officials say Israel infected kids with AIDS" or whatever. We would still likely dismiss that as propaganda by Palestinians, while the opposite -- "Israeli officials say Palestinian terrorists infected kids with AIDS" would be far more believed.

It's just an unfortunate result of current biases, but those biases are also self-fulfilling and self-propagating, I think. Unfortunately, I don't know of a better way.

20. boy

boy Member

thats why bbc reporters weren't allowed to say 'assassination' when the israelis butcher 'political opponents'? the bbc reporters were told to say 'targetted killings' a phrase of the israeli military for KILLING people they don't like...which results in killing kids too.

look granted i don't think a palestinian viewpoint will be full of subjective but neither is a new york times editorial (most likely). its all biased just depends which side the bias is on.

we hear 'Israeli forces today in ____ were involved in a clash which resulted in the death of two people' while its 2 12 year olds who got shot after throwing rocks and were left there to bleed.