1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Finally got to see the rockets play and they...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by unt2003, Mar 26, 2001.

1. unt2003

unt2003 Member

i was home in houston for spring break and got to see the rockets play!!! I go to school in Dallas and all i see the the mavericks. [​IMG] The Rockets really needed a post player (every can agree with that..) and also need to get rid of shandon "the invisible man" anderson. What is he averaging the past few games? he has gotten worse since he came to houston and he needs to leave..

------------------

2. jamma34

jamma34 Member

it does suck livin here in dallas.
    only rockets games we get are when they play the mavs, and last time that happened they blew it.
    from your screen name im assumin you goto unt?
    im asking, cuz i go there as well

------------------
    president of the sleepy floyd to hall of fame club.

are there any religious scriptures in tune with modern science?
    http://www.it-is-truth.org

3. harkm

harkm Member

Hey guys, a unt grad here. Get NBA League Pass and you can see all the games.

------------------

4. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

Couldnt be any worse than living in Austin and having to endure all of those entertaining Spur games (YAWN).

Anyone know how much league pass is???

------------------
    "Chucky who?" Charles Barkley

5. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I'd like to know as well. Time to move to place where I can get Time Warner digital cable.

------------------

6. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do either of you UNT students know a Stephen Turner? He is my brother, and a UNT student as well.

------------------
    "Any event, once it has occurred, can be made to appear inevitable by a competent historian."
    Lee Simonson

7. harkm

harkm Member

I think it is $129 for the full year which you can get split up into 4 seperate payments.

------------------

8. jamma34

jamma34 Member

but we're starving college students!!! we cant afford that stuff! heheh

------------------
    president of the sleepy floyd to hall of fame club.

http://www.it-is-truth.org

9. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

To hopefully see C-Webb in a Rockets jersey I would do anything [​IMG]

------------------

10. unt2003

unt2003 Member

Can you give me $129?!?!?! [​IMG]

I do go to UNT

go eagles!!! [​IMG]

------------------

11. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Don't complain, Dallas-ites. I live in Iowa. You know how a Houstonian can catch every Rockets game? I've seen three on TV this year: once, when the Rox played the Bulls; twice, when they were on TNT/TBS(?), and thrice, two days ago on TV here. To make things worse, Iowa is college basketball happy, with pro sports a distant second, and it's all Chicago country as far as pro sports: Cubs (blarf!); Bears (hack!); and Da Bulls (eeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggggg [projectile vomiting]). So Iowa City, pop. 65,000, doesn't even bother offering League Pass for cable subscribers.

However, I'm currently visiting family in my native Houston and will see the Phoenix Suns game Thursday. Matt Bullard will have tickets at the Compaq Center ticket window for my brother-in-law Danny and me (Danny met the guy recently: really cool guy, especially since we scored free tix off him.) Hopefully 2 million bucks pays for great seats. I'll find out when I get there.

------------------

12. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

Damn I love livin in H-Town!!!

------------------

13. DaneB

DaneB Member

The fact that we beat up the East is because when we play teams that don't have a post presence we play very well because we can have mismatches very easily. However, if we are playing against a team with a post presence we suck because they create mismatches for us.

------------------
    ""Minnesota and Phoenix, they're like the little teen-agers in the Friday the 13th movies. Jason is walking behind you. You know he's back there, but you don't see him." -Maurice Taylor