1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fatwa No. 21,758: Saudi clerics ban Pokemon Go

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Exiled

Exiled Member

more humble*

* ATW doest know what you know ,weither he liked it or not i gilave him an excuse, but pathetically chosen to to drop one lie after another, paused in between with some serious disturbing behaviors

# still posting from 3.5". Cellphone

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You really like to skip topics don't you?

the topic is video games son. I understand you want to divert the topic because you can't win.

video games have nothing to do with religion. AND THAT IS THE POINT.

you argue like a Lin fan when Lin has a bad game , they divert it to racism.
    Lin threw up an airball. Race got nothing to do with that.

So unless you can actually stick to the topic, nobody will take you seriously.

3. tinman

Supporting Member

so you are trolling on something you know nothing about

I play this game, there's no gambling involved

4. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Yes I am, and half of your country is here every week, and I bet you are coming here this weekend. I know for a wahhabi it's impossible for you to visualize this but we're a country of just 1 million citizens of multicultural backgrounds such as Zanzibar, Ethiopia, India, Pakistan, Iran, Baluchistan, Yemen of course among those who are native. We don't call people khadam, holi, abd, hindi, leftover pilgrims. We call all citizens Emirati.

In the 50's before the UAE existed, Dubai was a home for Sunnis facing persecution abroad and this place welcomed anyone. In the meantime your wahhabi brothers were busy raiding our towns for money. Today you are here telling me I'm extremist fundamentalist shiite iranian praying to the ayatollahs? lol! My family history has made me stronger than to care about idiotic comments like that, and I expect no less from someone like you.

I love Saudis in general but nothing is unconditional. There are good and bad people everywhere, but it is without question people of your mindset that have contributed hugely to destroying life for my Saudi brothers and sisters and that's not something that should be overlooked.

Just your behavior on this board shows a deep deep seated hatred towards the shiite minority you have which is I think 10-15% of your population. Can you imagine if Americans did this, what would be your or the world's reaction to talking about a minority as if they are posessed by demons and devils and constantly aiming to murder the majority which is in power? You say the word shiite like it's an insult. Your "open minded" clerics like Estes tell you that 90% of shiites are not even Muslims. You want to come here and lecture me? You call your self peaceful and say the most bigoted things every day, you're a sectarian by IDEOLOGY. I come from the only country in the region where shiites and sunnis stand shoulder to shoulder to defend the country if needed. You don't even allow shiites into your military. This is why it's strange to you that I don't **** on shiites. Because for you, it's part of your ideology to believe many shiites are planning some crazy master plan.

Perhaps you were expecting that an Emirati would be brotherly to you just because we're from neighbouring muslim arab countries but I don't judge people by what they are born with, I judge people by what they choose to believe given their environment. You can choose to be peace-minded like all the Saudis I meet every week, but instead you choose to be sectarian. You are a contributor to sectarian civil war all over the Middle East, you copy the extremist ayatollahs. They say the same things about you as you say about them. Like children.

Grow up and think about whether you are part of the problem or part of the solution. There is no peaceful solution where you keep talking like a war monger from 500 years back.

5. Exiled

Exiled Member

aha..

on alive TV show, callers would ask whatever Q. they have in mind to a 90 years old...,,assume the callers said: hey we gamble when we play this game, it's e expected to get a NO answer, BTW some caller just want to troll, some are dumps , some are sinceres...

Whatever the answer,it is directed towards the caller...

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

Joke's on them! I don't have the app on my phone! Haha!

But my lady does... and she often ignores me in favor of PokemonGo :(

7. tinman

Supporting Member

this is my thread pal

1. you don't even know what this game is about
    2. you are bringing your rivalry among other clutchfans to it

this makes you the troll

you better be a Rockets fan,
    if you are not, you are the enemy of God

8. Exiled

Exiled Member

Lin is the next great player,Rockets should traded Harden to lakers, cap saving alone is worth it+ better D ,fans should called him : Din >>Haren

9. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I'm converting to Wahhabi Islam. Anyone who bans Pokemon Go is a good guy in my book! :p

Seriously, I don't understand the appeal to this game.

10. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Unlikely. I suspect it's one of the few things keeping kids quiet in church.

11. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Now, if we can only get that secret Muslim Obama to make it the law here in the USA, we'll be golden.

Christianity is not so different. You're supposed to submit to the authority of the church leadership. But then when people don't like what their church is telling them, they just up and switch churches. Baptists say its a sin to smoke? I'll be a Methodist. Methodists allow women to preach? I'll become a Lutheran. Of course, they'll also just blow off the leadership until things get serious.

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Oh yes we do, we are not perfect but we are infinitely better than the middle east.

Freedom for women is a great example, freedom of religion is another. We have our faults but there is a reason we have risen to be the most powerful nation in the history of the world, and they are stuck in the dark ages.

Hell without finding oil on their land they would be in even worse shape.

DD

13. tinman

Supporting Member

the most important part of being a clutch fan is your dedication to the rockets

it's not your religion or what country you reside in

it's about the principles that were set when the rockets won 2 championships for the city of houston

for example, what vernon maxwell did in game 4 against the suns was greater than anything done in the history of your life

14. Exiled

Exiled Member

Mathloom even if we agreed on something ,we know it's an agreement based on your toqiya, a waste of time .

Remember this : all GCC jurisdiction do not tolerate support of terrorism ,justifying let alone encourage it. If you reside temporary in a country just abide by the law and be great full ,more deserving people ride a boat ,risking their own life's and family to get the chances you got. You might not be aware of how serious cyber offence taken or you may overlooked how many hezbolah,Nusra etc sympathizers were jailed or deported ,this is an advise , I think the world is just too complex for you to understand it or grasp a decent view

Playing Sheia advocates ,promoting peace etc; was't convincing ,try harder

Don't lecture me what UAE is , or how expressing disgrace of ISIS,Hezbollah ,Asad,Shiea militias ,khouminist etc;disturbs the peace or encourage ethnic cleansing , when all terror tools eliminated everyone win

You can ride a broom and pretend it's a horse, I won't stop you it's your own business ,but when you want to apply your distorted principles on others it's when I intervene

By actually recommending this : if Clozapine,Zyprexa etc, does't help you to get right on track with reality then try to switch back to haldol

15. Exiled

Exiled Member

do you remember Din's turnover against portland! It was not his fault, the ball was just too slippery , happened to the best players like him

16. tinman

Supporting Member

I highly suspect you didn't join for the Rockets.

What matters most is how much rep level you have here.

Hakeem Status means you are the best and most true to the Rockets.

judging by your post content and quality, you will never reach Hakeem Status.

17. Exiled

Exiled Member

Once upon time , i saw a thread of yours about " Isabol" ,I decided to become a member just to express how pretty she is .

are't you supposed to be gambling with bokemon Go! did you loose or win $ !
    Din I bit can beat you ,his new hair style makes him faster

18. hvic

hvic Member

are you the next colt45nyc?

19. tinman

Supporting Member

your misspelling of words is not amusing dude.

if you can't understand why this topic is considered absurd without resorting to changing the topic to other countries or misspelling words, then you are pretty much a troll.

your religion or country of origin has nothing to do with why it's absurd.

Also, you not understanding the game makes you look like are purely trolling.

20. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Its sorta like Game of Thrones....you really don't want to be on anybodys side...