1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fascist tries to kill civilians for political beliefs/Most media ignores it

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Feb 12, 2020.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Communism doesn't do those things. Ideal communism is a sales pitch. Real communism is ultranationalistic. All examples ended up this way. I spelled this out earlier if you bothered reading up in this thread. We had this discussion. I suggest you read up on history and what actually happens under communism. Search: gulag.

Or read the definition of communism, and replace the people, with the nation state, which is what it really means. Then look at what happens to the people who are suddenly not the people. OR look at the USSR. That was hyper nationalistic. You can't come in here claiming these communist states weren't ultra nationalistic. You just don't have the real world examples from the failed experiments of communism.

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You didn't say that. But the part of the definition you isolating to try and make your point is saying that.

3. foh

foh Member

I think what you are arguing is that in practice communism ceases to be communism (in marxism sense) and becomes something else entirely.

So it is not communism being fascist but how it tends to develop (at least according to your perception of the case of USSR case study).

The guy who you for some reason suspect to be a communist is not a fascist because until Timm institutes his own version of communism in his future state (wherever that state may be per your creative imagination) and then you notice that he is in fact instituting some nationalistic leaning policies (whatever you define those to be). At this current moment however, there is NOTHING to indicate that this Timm person is a fascist/Fascist.

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

except history completely contradicts you. you read too many right wing blogs that have taught you that the left are the real fascists because that makes you and your white nationalist friends feel better

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Can you show me which one? We have used many definitions.

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

him being a communist or not doesn't matter.... that is not why he is a fascist. I said his political violence was the reason... go read my arguments.

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I reject white nationalism
    History does indeed confirm that communism goes that way. ALSO I don't believe in racial politics. You are projecting.

8. foh

foh Member

I read and replied to them already. Your second Merriam Webster definition doesn't apply to a political violence by a single person because a single person has no movement/people behind him/her and therefore can't present "autocratic or dictatorial" tendencies. Nobody pledged allegiance to nobody when you have a case of road rage against people wearing MAGA hats. It's just plain old interpersonal tribal violence. It's ridiculous to be trying to make it out to be something more than it is.

I also want to say that communism doesn't inevitably become anything specific "in reality" once initiated (in its ideal form) - there are a bunch of societies that can be considered to have communist beginnings and all of them ended up having a different history of socio-political development. Hence, nothing is "inevitable" about how history progresses and a particular society state comes to being.

Anyway... Have fun with these interesting ideas of yours.

#328 foh, Feb 20, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I explained the reasons for those issues you mentioned as well. Really no more to add to my earlier points which you gloss over ever post you make. You have fun being simple.

10. foh

foh Member

Hahaha. You combined a definition made of 8 words and an article where the perp says "i had to take a stand". And decided to call perp a 'fascist' based on that.

That sounds super complex. You've been referring to your past arguments for the last 3 pages or so because of how complex the above equation apparently is.

You are just full of it.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Hey Foh does this guy sound like a fascist Like another poster implies? Just because a man acts out violently in some kind of rage doesn’t make him a fascists. Like was mentioned before in this thread. Acts of violence doesn’t make ons a fascist. To say that with limited information is dumb.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/duval-county/ex-bandmate-man-accused-targeting-gop-tent-he-just-wanted-attention/G2C4GPE7OJEMVGH7CUTUH2PEWQ/?outputType=amp

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You are over simplifying and misrepresenting me. I get that you don't agree with me. I am sorry my explanation hasn't convinced you but to be fair I don't think you got it because you can't actually represent what I said in your own posts. Not sure what else you hope to achieve.

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yeah political violence is not just a rage incident... I explained this earlier. There is a key difference and the fact that you fail to see that, or acknowledge it, is pretty sad.

14. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

in the context of environmental policy (and in a non-authoritarian government context), culling operations aimed at reducing k-selected wildlife populations (e.g., for deer, elephants, etc) have often been criticized by animal rights activists (typically) as being "eco-fascist." So much so there's an entire literature on the topic--small perhaps, but significant. here's another cite:

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/21550085.2014.926084?src=recsys&journalCode=cepe21

note the author's use of a broad definition to convey the main idea of eco-fascism without having to use the term itself (probably to avoid the kinds of contentious problems with terminology that this thread has exhibited):

". . . the general idea that it is wrong to sacrifice individuals, their interests, their well being, and or their rights, in order to preserve the integrity, stability, and beauty of the biotic community."

Land ethic and fascism.jpeg

dachuda86 likes this.
  16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Ok i suppose i can see how you could technically define control animal populations as fascism from the animals perspective but humans do a whole lot worse on a mass scale of animals that it makes such a label even if theoretical silly.

but is there any plausible human scenario? I see where this idea is going that people will sacrifice the livelihood of others to fight climate change. It’sa useful label by which those opposed to climate change action can slap a label that’s negative to those who are trying to change the course of the runaway train we are on.

but that would be a spurious application at best since it’s not based on nationalism but rather the need for survival. Fascism is inherently built on the idea that some groups are inherently superior to others and therefore have the right even obligation to use violence to impose that believe and justify a social order based on a militarized dictatorship. I just can’t see that applying to the environmental movement

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

then why do you repeat white nationalist propaganda on here?

18. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

dachuda86 likes this.
  19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

That isn't a policy desire. That's merely just stating the unfortunate truth that the planet's long term sustainability along with the species that live on the planet besides humans and our livestock species would massively benefit.

Fascism has a strong nationalistic component to it at least in previous forms of fascist regimes. This has no Nationalistic component to it.

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Why do you use false claims of racism when you lose an argument every time? You are a disgrace.