1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Faked it or real?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GlenRice, May 11, 2011.

1. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

Story begins when a co worker of mines is kicked out of his wive's house. This man moved to America 10 months ago and doesn't have a driver license or speak a word of english. His wife has been doing everything for him and she got fed up with his lack of effort to learn english or get a high paying job so she kicked him out of her house so he can be a little more independent before she lets him back in. The nice guy I am I let him stay in a apartment owned by my aunt free of charge for couple weeks so he can get it together. I've been busting my ass doing his work for him. I've drove him around to find a job and take a drive license test but the problem is he has failed the writing test 4 straight time because he can't read English. I also got fed up with him recently and told him I can no longer spend my time doing your work. Which leads us to today.

3pm I call his phone no one picks up

3:45 brother knocks on door no answer, my bro looked up the balcony the lights are off. He leaves thinking he is not home. This is second floor btw

5:10 couple call from me, aunt and another co worker and still no one picks
    Now we are worried something bad has happened.

5:50 my brother comes back sees the lights are on but after knocks on door still no answer.

6:30 I arrive at the apartment with my aunt, my brother still there.

When I arrived with the help of my brother I climbed on the the balcony to see if I can see inside. I didn't get on the balcony because there are wires but from far I saw him lying on the ground. Everyone in panic mod. Climbed down needing to get inside. Then my aunt told me if I can get on the other sides window is open. I had to go from the neighbors house and I was inside. This took about 15minutes to get the window open. Once inside I saw this guy not lying on the original spot I saw before but now next to the bathroom. Called his name a couple times no response. He was unconscious and that's when the ambulance took him to the hospital. I was not at the hospital but this what the wife told me. Woke in the hospital and said where I'm I? I want to go back home. He said he was drinking tea and suddenly blacked out. My aunt who was also in the hospital asked him about how did you end up from the living room to the bathroom in 15 minutes if you were unconscious? His response
    I went to the bathroom to splash water on my face and I suddenly saw my dead cousin and he said wanted to chat. LoL. He took all test and everything came back negative.

There so many holes in his story.

He once told my aunt he has hart problem but when she asked his wife she had never heard about this before.

Do you guys all think this was staged to get attention and maybe his wife would feel sorry for him and let him back in the house. My theory is fake a hart attack lay on ground till someone come but thought it's better to be by the restroom so he switched places not knowing someone already saw him.
    I haven't talked to him yet. Can't wait for tomorrow.

2. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ruyWq7URlN0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

I hate to ask this but.... Asian?

4. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

Persian but I don't why it would matter?

5. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

You misspelled heart.

6. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Isn't this your second ghost story?

7. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

I've seen Asians do some pretty crazy stuff (I'm Asian, no im not crazy), but it's possible. Attention I would say so, yes.

8. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

9. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Nah man nobody can fake a hart attack. Unless he tried to play it on a keyboard, then maybe.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u2PhXT1WzCo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

Someone didn't read the story. Where did you get ghost from?

11. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I'll be honest, and say I glanced over the story.

a DEAD cousin wanted to chat? LoL?

12. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

Obviously he was caught red handed so he needed to find a excuse fast. Read it entirely and you would understand.

13. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

It sounds pretty obvious that he's lying. Kick him out already.

14. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

what does this have to do with hair gel?

15. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Why don't you or your aunt have a key to her apartment? Why did you have to climb in?

16. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Did anyone else think this was going to end with him moving with his auntie and uncle in Bel-Air?

1 person likes this.
  17. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

He had the only key to the apartment.

18. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

my thoughts exactly. If you rent a place you should still have a key to it.

Sounsd fake and the guy is playing you all. he will always be worthless and lazy while you all take care of him.

19. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I'm giving the guy the benefit of the doubt. He might be overwhelmed, coming from the middle east, not knowing the language. I call it analyzation paralyzation. Sometime you have so much on your plate, you just shut down.

I would encourage the guy to just do one thing at a time. Learning English is probably the best thing. Try honey over vinegar. Sometimes you have to hold people's hands until they get going. You're instilling confidence.

It's funny what passes as a real excuse in different cultures. Does this make him a holy man in his village back home? Let us now begin the festival of blowjobs and hashish!

To answer the original question....It's either BS or the guy is nuts.

#19 Xerobull, May 12, 2011
    Last edited: May 12, 2011
  20. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

In answering the question in the title of your thread, I'm guessing this is a fake story that you made up, therefore it is not real.