1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN The Jump - JET has The Beard's back

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HoustonTexas, Feb 17, 2017.

1. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

JET has Harden's back on defensive criticism and him saying he's the best player in the world. Also, in the 2nd video Tmac, JET, and Paul Pierce discuss who should be MVP.

Warning: audio is a bit loud so lower your volume before starting

2. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Then why isn't he still a Rocket? **** that b*stard.

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Jason Eugene Terry really wants one more contract in TX - he has been praising Jim and Kiwi and of course he likes the Macs

Cash them pay checks playat

Ramo$e likes this.
  4. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

its interesting that people find ways to say why Harden is NOT mvp, instead of finding reasons why he is MVP. "He's having an amazing year BUT westbrook is averaging a triple double" smh harden is going to get robbed again

skroodup25, Ramo$e and ROXonROXonROX like this.
  5. RESINator

RESINator Member

Lol the jet tryna gun for that last contract

6. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Jet>Bobby brown

D-rock and Ramo$e like this.
  7. ROXonROXonROX

ROXonROXonROX Member

Wait so Harden didn't get the MVP 2 years ago bc his team didn't have the best record in the NBA but finished 2nd in the West and also had better numbers than Curry? NOW all the sudden WB is the MVP bc he's averaging a triple double but is 7th in the West? Someone explain to me how that works? For so many years "experts" have claimed that the MVP should go to the best player on the best team but all the sudden that changes this year, smfh.

D-rock, BigM, skroodup25 and 4 others like this.
  8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Whenever there is MVP discussion, I get so disappointed/frustrated by some of the opinions.

9. vtjsr2

vtjsr2 Member

Jet >>> Ennis + Bobby Brown...

his vet leadership would be awesome closing down the season.

D-rock, Pen15clubber and Ramo$e like this.
  10. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

If you think the world works on logic then you don't get out much. Having actual legitimate reasons for doing things is a thing of the past.

11. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Lmao dude I feel the same way

ROXonROXonROX likes this.
  12. photojoe

photojoe Member

In the first video, the key part is "when Time magazine asked him 'is he the best player in the world'"? He was asked about that specifically. We wouldn't expect any of the competitive players to be like "Actually, no. Steph Curry and LeBron and Westbrook and ABS are all better basketball players than I am."

That would be so much worse. He is a legit superstar and he deserves and honestly needs to have the confidence and killer instinct to know that he is a great player and that he is able to carry a team.

Daddy Long Legs and HoustonTexas like this.
  13. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I couldn't make it out at the end, but was TMac dissing Chandler Portions? lol. I guess he needed to get him back after Portions dissed him. :D

DudeWah likes this.
  14. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

Haha Tmac and the crew have been talking about Parsons contract lately.
    Watch this video with CJ McCollum from today at the @4:00 mark. They're discussing McCollum and Parsons back and forth tweet

15. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

I think there's a lot of talk about Westbrook because it's easy to latch on to a triple double for headlines and daily talk. But when it comes down to it the vote will go to Harden.

16. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

The more i listen to tmac talk, the more i agree with @tinman . Tmac was still cashing checks from the rockets when he picked the lakers against the rockets in that series. He has no loyalty and was a bad teammate.I dont think the other players trusted him. I dont hold his injuries against him. Yao was injured and we all loved yao. I just think its telling that the best the rockets did in the playoffs during that era was the year tmac was out. It was almost as if yao, battier, brooks all felt free from the burden this guy brings to the locker room.

I wouldnt feel comfortable going to war next to tmac. Dont ever retire this guys jersey.

YaoMing#1 and tinman like this.