1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN: Golden Warrior ignoring Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 21, 2018.

1. dlite316

dlite316 Member

They felt good after the game was over as per bspn article. Yeah I am sure thats how they felt _ good after a loss.

DonKnock and D-rock like this.
  2. ribbit

ribbit Member

It's all PR.

But now that the Rockets won the regular season series, if there's any team(s) they should be worried about, it includes the Rockets.

DonKnock and Mazulis like this.
  3. Big Uns

Big Uns Member

My take away from last nights game was it felt like GS was coasting. Not taking anything away from the Rockets win, but I never felt like GS truely was pressing hard.

4. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

My take too

5. D-rock

D-rock Member

Is that why Draymond was screaming at Klay when he missed that tough shot in the waning minute in 4th? His team members had to step in between them to keep it from escalating.

Is that how GSW coasts because I've not really seen them coast much in last 4 seasons.

They got their rears beat, admit it and be proud of it. Unless you are a GSW fan then go ahead and keep denying it. I kinda like the head in sand strategy, especially come playoff time.

6. Big Uns

Big Uns Member

Your demented if you saw the same KD that faces LeBron. Curry seemed on cruise control, and Klay was invisible.

7. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

SORF likes this.
  8. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

I've seen Dray yell at KD, but never Klay. Nobody yells at Klay, as much as I hate him he's a cool dude. I've met him a lot in Vegas, super chill.

SIL

9. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL. You call it cruise control/invisible, Rockets call it defense. Scurry home to whatever troll hole you crawled out of.

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

GS was not coasting, stop it

this is yet another post with the same “GS wasn’t trying,” “GS didn’t care” schtick after they just so happen to lose

DonKnock, Patience and D-rock like this.
  11. D-rock

D-rock Member

Uns did a scientific study to measure GSW effort. Ball sweat taste tests right Uns? Low salt content means cruise control amirite?

DonKnock, ApacheWarrior and Reeko like this.
  12. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Draymond Green's absolute remonstration towards the end of the game after a lapse on a box out resulting in a Rockets score would lead me to believe they weren't doing anything but trying to win that game.

No one is ever going to coast when Draymond is that fired up.

DonKnock and D-rock like this.
  13. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

I'll start my trash talking after we've accomplished beating them in the playoffs.

nomiz1987 likes this.
  14. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

So the only way they don't coast is if they win? A lot of their players seemed like they were trying. They were running their offense, they were attempting to play defense, etc. Steph had a bad shooting night and Rockets defenders locked Klay down. They definitely were trying. Games against good opponents usually have both teams trying. I'm sorry if you can't appreciate a Rocket win.

Batman Jones, Patience and D-rock like this.
  15. Big Uns

Big Uns Member

This moron right here. I've been watching Rockets ball since you were seeds in your daddy's sack. All players/teams coast. From showtime Lakers to LeBrons Heat. Your just another ignorant buffoon who can't imagine that the Warriors didn't play up to snuff.

Here....troll troll troll. What you don't agree with me.....troll troll troll troll trolly troll trolly.

Now that I have establish that I have watched Rockets ball since the 70s, does that make me a troll still?

Idiot.

16. Big Uns

Big Uns Member

Nope. Didn't say that I can't appreciate a win. I'm saying did you see the same KD that squares off against LeBron?

17. AXG

AXG Member

Cannot be cocky when they haven't proven anything yet in the postseason

18. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL, poor Uns, that ball sack test not appetizing anymore?

DonKnock likes this.
  19. D-rock

D-rock Member

Sure looked like same KD to me, then again I'm not the one getting a mouthful of his salt sack. Guess you'd know if he was an imposter, clone or some kind of alien amirite Uns?

DonKnock likes this.