1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN anchor Jemele Hill called President Donald Trump a white supremacist.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Daddy Long Legs, Sep 13, 2017.

1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

this is 100% true and my point that you all cannot grasp. capitalist pigs like trump, apple, nike, disney, etc... to abhorrent things in the name of profit not bigotry. completely not in the same vein and a totally different problem than outright racism which typically has no financial component involved. my other point, if you are going to complain about trump's business practices, then join the front-lines against all of those vampire capitalists because those other companies are much worse than anything trump's businesses have ever done due to many factors including children and scale.

but nobody cares about any of that including jemele hill. stupid simple minded b**** thinks it about the color of his and her skin. she is a distraction to real issues, not made up ones.

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm only judging by his actions since there isn't a way to know his internal motivation. You've made up the scenario in your own mind that he didn't do all of those prejudiced things because of his own prejudice but because of his desire to make money. That is up to you if you want to assign that motivation to Trump. But all a person can really know would be the actions which Trump has done. Trump has acted in discriminatory ways and spoken in prejudiced language. So deciding that he is a bigot because of the bigoted things he's said and done isn't unreasonable.

You shouldn't expect everyone to make up excuses for those bigoted actions and words such as he was really only doing it so that he could make money. If you want to make up those rationalizations for Trump, that's fine. But don't act like others are being unreasonable for buying into the excuses for his actions that you have made up yourself.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  3. ipaman

just to clarify these are not excuses it's just the wrong argument.

also i would be more inclined to believe trump's businesses did those things out of pure bigotry and racial hate if not for the fact that so many corporations do those types of things constantly. in this regard, trump's business practices are sadly ordinary.

so like i said, jemele hill and others are wrong again in their argument as usual. they've taken disconnected evidence to create an argument that impacts them personally. real problems and real victims be dammed.

4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

And you cannot grasp that using racism for personal gain is just as bad if not worse in Trumps case than being a card carrying member of David Dukes board of Klan members. The same with Nationalism. Trump has accomplished more for the white supremacist movement and Nationalism than any one single member or Nationalist politician could ever dream of doing on their own.

That's why people like Jamele, Bakari Sellers, etc just flat out say... what's the difference... he's a white supremacist either way regardless of what is in his personal heart. He might not believe Nationalism has a history of success in nation building but he sure is spearheading a pretty straight forward attempt to push this country towards Nationalism regardless.

Apple, Nike etc need to be called out sure. But it doesn't unilaterally create some downplayed excusal like you have been making for Trump by acting upset by his inexcusable mantra being called out for what it is. Just because I don't make a Trump argument about Apple IPhone manufacturing doesn't mean I don't care about vampire capitalists.

The purpose of what you are doing is to shrug off the most divisive part/person of our country at this point in time in our history. He is a White Nationalist President and the first one whe have had. That's a big freaking deal and it's essentially him and his Brietbart fanatics saying that everything we've stood for since WW2....was wrong. Every leader we've had since WW2 has been wrong. The Nationalist World Leaders in Europe and Asia that created two world wars during the early 1900's ... they were right.

Sorry if you think THAT FACT is as big of a topic now that where my IPhone was made... which is important, but they don't have to be the same argument.

JayGoogle and mdrowe00 like this.
  5. ipaman

[​IMG]
    and quit making excuses for jemele hill and other chicken littles lefties

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know why you are trying to pretend like those kinds of practices are the general standard of corporate behavior, but that isn't accurate. And if acting out in prejudiced ways is the norm for corporations like you claim to believe, then almost every single claim of racism is, in fact, a legitimate complaint of racism and not playing the race card at all.

7. dobro1229

I'm not making excuses for Jamele. Im saying she's right. Yes he is that bad and we shouldn't sugar coat it. A White Nationalist President sitting in the Oval Office is a big freaking deal.

And all this talk about inciting violence from "the left" and you meme me getting b**** slapped. I know you think you are funny but you aren't. The most dangerous thing about the right now is how everything is just a big joke to you guys. A troll effort for pure sport. Hope you are entertained.

8. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

why should i provide proof of something i have never claimed? are you really this dumb?

your man floyd, who likes to beat up women? i guess i shouldnt be surprised that someone who acts like you do would call a woman-beating p***y like mayweater your "man". sad.

and ill ask again, is it worse to get on a message board and criticize politicians or to get on a message board and whine like a baby about people who criticize politicians...even worse, you keep saying how you dont even support trump, but here you are defending him constantly...its pathetic.

9. jo mama

you are such a hypocrite. all you have been doing for the last few pages is making excuses for trump. even worse, you keep saying how you dont even like him, yet you continue to spin yourself into a tizzy defending him.

sad.
    all you have been doing in this thread is deflecting and making excuses...again, you are such a hypocrite.

10. ipaman

how can you say that when i've said he can be accused of a lot of things but not what jemele hill and many in this thread are trying to accuse him of. make another thread and we can talk about his business practices and the 70s. but in this thread we gonna talk about jemele hill, her idiotic selfish conclusions, and proof of trumps white supremacist membership. and yes, i'm glad you acknowledge jemele hill statements are wrong. also, to be fair i did bring up a few other tweets that were part of jemele hills rants because imo they are racists. i'm speaking about her "white people can't fear and are not threatened,..." comment. that's straight up racist.

11. ipaman

i don't mean they are standard behavior and very common but we have many examples. that's what i meant and am only saying that to remind everyone we're not debating that in this thread. make another thread and we can talk about corrupt/discriminatory business behavior including trumps. but again, jelelem hill is not making that claim and this thread is about her twitter rant.

12. ipaman

pic not meant as a joke. the libs lost, snap out of it and move on. go get 'em next time. if i could i would smack you for your own sake and health. a smack of love and caring so you don't waste your life. don't worry about trump, worry about you and how your side is gonna win next time.

13. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

SMH. This is why I need to stop posting here.

14. dobro1229

If you can't handle facts than sure go ahead, and leave, but you are putting your blinders on to live in ignorance. The only way anyone can sit here and say that Trump isn't pushing a White Nationalist agenda would be out of ignorance of the what Nationalism is in a historical context, or you just don't want to believe it. Just choose ignorance if that is more convenient than hearing the truth.

Or maybe you just want to threaten me violence for speaking my mind like skunky beer man did.

15. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I liked it better when ipaman exiled himself from D&D for months.

ipaman and Rashmon like this.
  16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

People who think that Trump is actually a white nationalist are a joke, very similar to people who thought that Obama was actually a Kenyan Muslim were/are a joke.

Stop being a joke if you want people to take you seriously.

17. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

No way. It's not that serious on an anonymous message board and didn't read your whole exchange with him. I don't think trump is a white nationalist though.

18. jo mama

so again you are saying that claiming someone is racist makes them racist while someone who says that people can not be unbiased because of their ethnicity is totally not racist. someone who calls to ban muslims from our country is not racist.

im glad you acknowledge that you really are this dumb!

i suggest you find better role models than woman-beating p*****s like "your man" floyd mayweather and racist & white supremacist-supporting p***y-grabbers like donald trump.

ill ask a 3rd time. is it worse to criticze politicans on a message board or to whine and complain about people criticizing politicians on a message board? and now you are talking about how you would "love to smack" someone who you disagree with. fake tough-guy b.s. what a loser!

ipaman, trump and mayweather....3 pea-brains in a pod!

19. dobro1229

Cool. Thanks for not threatening to kick my arse :) Anytime you want to talk about Nationalism, I'm game. Take care.

20. jo mama

people like you are the main problem with politics in this country. you view it as a team sport. "your side". thats pathetic.

you claim you dont even support trump, but here you are defending and making excuses for him. b/c you think he is on "your side" and you have to go along. youre on that team so you have to defend him, even if you dont like him. that is sad.

and you keep telling others not to worry about our elected officials. again, you seem to think its worse to criticize politicians on the internet than it is to get upset when people criticize politicians on the internet...now you are even saying how you want to smack people in real life...take a look at how you are conducting yourself here...i think you have lost it dude.