1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Eric Gordon vs. Steph Curry 3PT shooting

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RobKsports, Dec 16, 2016.

1. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

That's what fans do man.

Your going to tell me you haven't yelled at your tv and called a player a scrub? Not ones?

I just don't understand why saying Lowry or any NBA player can beat someone behind a keyboard is the reason why he is or is not a scrub.

By your definition there is no scrubs in the NBA and I guess your partially right because everyone in the NBA is really good at basketball but that doesn't mean There not scrubs compared to there peers.

Me you the guy you called out are not lowrys peers him being better the us at ball does not validate him being a scrub or not which he isn't he's a very good player. No superstar tho.

bearded likes this.
  2. Hui

Hui Member

If Gordon had the illegal screens that Curry gets he would have a much higher percentage the fact he does this legit proves hes better ;)

3. ricardo1979

ricardo1979 Member

That is why I would not mind us getting bogut or Tyson Chandler. Two of the best off the ball pick setters in the legal.

4. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Why are you even defending that dude. He's completely wrong about Lowery being a scrub.

People on social media be doing the most.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Gordon fits this offense he is a catch and shoot player - Curry is moving a lot when he shoots, Gordon is set. I loved him as a Clipper and have wanted him ever sense.

Ryan Anderson got the big contract but Gordon is a much better player.

DD

6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

DonKnock and RocketsTerps like this.
  7. RockWest

RockWest Contributing Member

Because Raptors were rolling and Rockets were stinking.

8. bearded

bearded Member

Maybe it's my username, otherwise I can't figure out why you (and others in this thread) get into the trouble of comparing Harden to Lowry in any way. I didn't, and to be honest (and a fanboy in your terms) it's just blasphemy.

Now to get back to Lowry, his team's run last year was done in the Weak Eastern Conference, they won 4-3 against both the Pacers and Heat with Lowry severely underperforming (as did Derozan), and then just got outclassed by the Cavs. Someone could say that his terrible stats/performance in the 1st (moreso) and 2nd rounds forced them to play 7 games in both series and obliterated any chance they could have against a solid team like the Cavs due to them being worn out and tired from the first 2 rounds.

Don't overreact on the term "scrub". I'm not suggesting I would beat him in a 1 on 1 in the park or that he is not a player with presence and value in the NBA. However, in the ALL-NBA players' company (in which he now belongs), he is the kid that nobody would choose to be on their team in a pickup game ( unless they wanted to have a laugh, since I hear he is quite the comedian lol).

hakeem94 likes this.