1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Eric Bledsoe Watch

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Houst0ne, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Houst0ne

Houst0ne Member

This guy has been having a good season so far. Did great against OKC today.
    26 pts 14 ast 7 reb 3 stl. Dragic got hurt and clearly when Dragic leaves the floor this guy gets better. Baby Lebron they call him

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

He's legit. They're going to have to seriously pay up in restricted free agency to keep him, but they got themselves a good one. He won't single handedly turn their team around like Harden did, but he has the potential to be very, very good.

3. Houst0ne

Houst0ne Member

Serious Potential. I wonder how high he would go if they redid the draft of his draft class. He was drafted late first round I believe.

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I'm starting to think cp3 puts a stop on developing players.

5. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Maybe Sterling wasn't so crazy about nearly rescinding that deal to send out Bledsoe + Caron for Dudley + J.J. Redick

6. Houst0ne

Houst0ne Member

Bledsoe is better than Dudley and JJ. Suns got a steal, Dudley sucks.

7. clippy

clippy Member

The issue was not being able to resign Bledsoe (who is going to make way too much to be a backup PG) so he had to go. Everyone knew he was great though, which is what made VDN such an idiotic coach playing him so little the last two years.

8. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

That and the Clippers were never going to enjoy Bledsoe's full value because they already have CP3. Getting JJ and Dudley is a perfectly good deal, in my estimation. Mo shooters mo problems for Clipper opponents.

9. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

Funny part is OKC drafted him. They could've had Bledsoe, Harden, Westbrook, and Durant. I'm not sure how that fits but that's a lot of talent.

10. roksoer

roksoer Member

Based on what exactly? Everyone knew about Bledsoe's potential playing behind CP3. CP3 is a million times better and on a contending team, why play a developing, very raw young pg instead of basically the top pg in the game? what about Darren Collison? He seemed to have "developed" only under CP3 and stagnated without him. Seriously, this irrational hate towards CP3 is completely random.

also stop basing your opinions on stats. Having seen Bledsoe play, he's like a worse version of Westbrook, makes even poorer decisions and isn't nearly as effective in other areas to make up for it like Westbrook does.

11. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

You make that **** work.

12. Juxtaposed Jolt

It seems like you have an irrational love for Paul. "A milllion times better?" CP3 IS better, but come on.

Averaging 22/9/6/2 on a team with no star players is apparently bad, according to you? What does that make every other point guard in the league not averaging that statline? Trash?

Bledsoe is a great player. (and if you got him in fantasy with a really late draft pick, a complete steal.)

13. CantGoLeft

CantGoLeft Member

Of course you just "forgot" to mention he had 8 turnovers.

14. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Just that he had d.west and chandler and couldn't do anything. They go separate ways and both are pieces to championships. Now the Bledsoe, I never saw anything good out of him. I also had Blake and Jordan real high expectations but it doesn't look good at all.

I also thought cp3 was the best pg but the ball doesn't come out of his hands if it's not an assist. He's like a mini kobe. Nobody is getting better around him, you're suppose to be good already.

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

Cp3 is one of the biggest reasons bledsoe is even blowing up now

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

whose he going to give it to? thats been one of the biggest problems for the clips. theres no other playmakers on the team besides him.

17. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

He could give it to Eric Bledsoe.

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

yeah when they're on different teams. i think that would work

19. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9c9Epqx8H2Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

^ Wow, i need to watch more suns games.

Tell me again why he is going to be an RFA?