1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Last chance for the Phoenix Suns -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Epic Shane Battier Conversation on Knuckleheads Podcast

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RudyTBag, Nov 10, 2023.

1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Best basketball podcast on the web. Amazing stuff.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

how does this podcast rank against arenas’ and jayjay’s?

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Club Shay Shay.

Jontro likes this.
  5. Left Block Problem 74

I like their vibe better and ppl seem more chill and not trying to be fake tough guys like on All the Smoke. They aren't overwhelming or delusional about who they were (most of the time, Darius trips sometimes). Jay Jay is second for me.

linvetb6 likes this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

There is good vibe but QRich and Darius never let him talk without interrupting him.

ShaneB for Prez.

7. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

I can't wrap my head around how different Darius Miles looks. High metabolism BS is for real because all that carb/sugar eventually catches up with you turning skinny fat into exterior or expressive fat.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Something to look out for after JG ends his career.

9. Left Block Problem 74

I'd vote blindly for Shane. lol I'm a Duke guy so I been a fan of his since back then. I remember the consensus on here was that our FO messed up the church's money. We lost out on our next superstar in Rudy. lol

Knuckleheads for me is cool cause the guests they've had for the most part were my personal favorites. White Chocolate, Pat Bev, Sheed, Hedo, Mac, just cool vibes each time. It feels you and your boys opening up the garage and chopping it up and laughing.

daywalker02 likes this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Cool thing Rudy never made it to Durant level although we tend to joke about it, he could have been an All Star if he just got a tad better.

It is not close if Gay made AS appearances.

Left Block Problem 74 likes this.
  11. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I don't remember Shane being this white. Now I understand why people wanted him for president. I was too young to understand.