1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Emmitt

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by mateo, Oct 27, 2002.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Emmitt has been a class act throughout his career, and one of few reminders of the Cowboys I enjoyed watching so much as a kid. I was hoping he would break the record with a strong game (and a win, oh well) as Ricky did against A&M for the College record. That Emmitt runs as well as he does with an uttlerly pathetic passing game is pretty impressive. I'm sure his numbers last year would have been much better if he didn't face stacked lines every week. We'll see how the season goes for him, but I wouldn't mind seeing him play for a new team next season.

BTW- I dropped Emmitt last week to pick-up Amos Zereoue. Probable should have kept him, I also benched W. Dunn so I won't talk any trash about Campo in this post. :D

2. Buck Turgidson

Seattle also has the worst rush defense in the NFL. Campo's an idiot, but play selection was not a problem.

3. Possum

Possum Member

Emmit might of passed Payton in the record books but he's not the better back by a long shot! PAYTON still rules in my book. :p

4. BanginScrew

BanginScrew Member

I'm a HUGE Emmitt fan, and I would put both Payton, and Jim Brown ahead of Emmitt.

1. Brown
    2. Payton
    3. Emmitt
    4. Sanders
    5. Dickerson

In that order.