1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Each team's second-half prospects

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Guru, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Guru

Guru Member

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/6481170

Rosen is an idiot, enough said!

2. mj10501

mj10501 Contributing Member

haven't rosen "articles" been banned yet? :confused:

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

So, T-Mac is not an adult? :confused:

4. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Apparently, Howard and Deke aren't adults either.

Does this guy even watch the teams he talks about?

5. SuperYanthrax

SuperYanthrax Member

I guess Rosen is not only a YOH, he hates everyone on the Rockets.

Seriously, his garbage should be put in the same category as Hoopsw0rld. Somebody should spam his e-mail box until it explodes. This last article didn't even make sense. I don't understand how he still has a job. All he does in his columns is hate on people, and he really hates the Rockets, especially Yao.

6. david12sfa

david12sfa Member

Deke and JHoward are not adults either? I think TNT has a seat ready for this guy next to Chuck!

7. Luffy1

Luffy1 Member

Rosen's name should be banned!! Biggest yao hater ever!

8. rayrocket

rayrocket Member

9. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Im sure he has gotten so many emails from Rockets fans bashing him that he actually get a kick out of irritating Rockets fans. I want the Rockets to prove all the haters wrong!

10. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

Has anyone asked him why he cannot cover the Rockets objectively?

11. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

First, Rosen is a world-class moron. Everyone here knows it. Second, this was just further proof. It was actually hilarious, it's as if he's never watched a Rockets game before (I'm guessing I'm not far from the truth here).

12. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

the only thing he has right is the rafer alston thing

otherwise i hate him more than i hate dirk and mark cuban

13. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

Rosen should compete with Barkley to see who hates Rockets the most..

14. rockets-#1

rockets-#1 Contributing Member

Wow, what filth. The only thing I could hate more than those moronic comments would be him saying he said so or that the Rockets were one of his picks at the end of the year. Freaking idiot.

15. nappdog

nappdog Contributing Member

WTF does that mean? Okay, enough with the Rosen threads...we can pretty much all agree he doesn't have any substance to his articles.

16. BritKid12

BritKid12 Member

Ok I (obviously) don't post that much but I've had it with Charley Rosen. this guy is the most worthless, negative scumbag journalist ever. He needs to shave his fat f*****g face for a start, and secondly start watching some basketball. He just pisses me off so badly with his Yao hate. How can someone be paid to write such a bunch of crap with absolutely no reasoning attached? Most journos hit and miss - as is the nature of life. At least Kelly Dwyer comes down to our board and defends his words. Charley Rosen is way too much of a b**** to do that. Charley Rosen officially a RAH (Rockets Always Hater)

17. SuperYanthrax

SuperYanthrax Member

He has watched a Rockets game before. I remember a column in which he critiqued a game where Yao scored 36 points (against the Nets last year), and somehow came to the conclusion that Yao is a big slow stiff. Yeah, ****tard, he's such a big slow stiff that he scored 36 points. At least Barkley was willing to man up when he was proven wrong. This guy.... wow, the Bush Administration should hire him for his evidence-twisting skills. He'll find a way to make the Iraq war look like a success.

18. canoner2002

canoner2002 Contributing Member

Hasn't everyone relized ages ago that Rosen is like a 3-year old kid who is embarrassed to admit he made a mistake?

19. rumcoke

rumcoke Member

**** this hater. does he even know what he's talking about? yao's conditioning and stamina were at career levels this season, resulting in longer effective minutes. tmac is starting to dominate again, is in the top 10 of the MVP list, is making his teammates better, AND is making all the clutch plays. He's doing almost everything the team needs. Yet all rosen can say is that he lives in the perimeter. nitpicking little ****.

the only adults on this team are yao and battier? give me a break. this guy does not know what the hell he is talking about.

20. Jd1

Jd1 Member

what's this idiot's email address?