1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight's Attitude and Offensive Fouls

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BackNthDay, Dec 15, 2015.

1. dischead

dischead Member

Dwight Howard - all time goaltend leader

2. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Dwight is a mental midget and not a leader.

My prime example will always be his FTs. He began his NBA career shooting upper/mid-60%, then, progressively went backwards to high-40%'s :eek:

Who does that??!??

There probably isn't another player in league history who can claim similar deterioration as Howard. Certainly not with as many FTA.

His FTs Game vs Practice is an additional indictment.

3. J Hard

J Hard Member

Im glad you know him personally, he got to the finals beating a strong lebron team. Im sure he wasnt a mental modget that 3 or 4 year stretch when he was a threat in the east as the man. Everyone in houston is tired of thus team and im sure Id be tired of playing 2nd fiddle to a lazy star as well. Hes human, get over yourself.

Seems unathletic keyboard warriors are the first to judge with no credibility whatsoever.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

No excuses, he is a professional - if he is pouting as you say, even more evidence of him being a mental midget.

The guy is soft as hot butter, when Kevin Durant calls you a wussy and you just laugh, guess what, you are a wussy.

DD

5. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Posters don't have to know him personally.. we only go by what he shows. He's been committing silly fouls his entire career. His FTs are an embarrassment in HISTORIC proportions. He deserves big credit for reaching the Finals, but it's been 7 years and his game hasn't gotten better, in fact, it's gone backwards.

LMAO. This guy shoots half-court hooks before every game, and can't make a 5' hook consistently.

That's a problem... and frankly.. sad.

6. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

Howards defense has been sucking all year, nothing new.

7. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Josh Smith...

Although there's so much irony there...

8. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

Oh man that is ackward. They put him in and he provides nothing defensively. He gets post touches and provides nothing.

9. nwcougar

nwcougar Member

Howard looks disinterested in the game. That's ALL attitude. Last year in the playoffs he played with heart and determination. This year he looks lost.

I've always been hopeful that with proper coaching he would improve his game. But is painfully obvious he's not interested. Matter of fact, since coming into the league he hasn't made ONE improvement in all aspects of the game... not one. Again, attitude.

I know people may disagree but he will NEVER be an elite player, and the Rockets will never win a title with him. It's time to make a trade to get something in return.

10. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Question.. What do you guys want him to do.. Fight and then suspended for a couple of games...

When he gets called for fouls that are obviously not fouls... What should he do other than smile....

I'm not defending his play, because he can do some stupid crap at times... but I would rather see him smile and walk off then do something stupid.

T_Man

11. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

His fourth foul...my goodness..I guess you want to body him etc...But what the hell was that.

Dwight is a freaking mental midget...and his childish attitude combined with James Harden's lassiez faire attitude has destroyed any chemistry they had from last season.

Im so sick of this team already. Thought November was a bad month...And well their bad habits creep up so quickly. They dont respect their opponents and DO NOT plan well for them. They are just hoping that they can shoot their way out of the funk...

I feel bad, but there is a very real possibility that tonight may be the very last night we see this current team as is.

12. BaMcMing

BaMcMing Contributing Member

He needs to stop being so condescending to the refs. It's OK to react when a bad call is made, but if you do it with the lack of respect you'll never get any calls, period. I doubt many of the refs respect him because he such a condescending prick in game.

Great guy off the court, but man he's gotta grow up and adjust.

13. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

The bold quote above is spot on!! He lifts weights and practices free throws. His offensive game is the easiest post game to defend, don't let shoot a jump hook over his left shoulder, force him left and he will throw up a crazy looking left hand jump hook or finger role.