1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dorsey's first Vipers game

Discussion in 'Rio Grande Valley Vipers' started by DaDakota, Nov 28, 2009.

Tags:
  1. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Public school teachers teach for a living.

D-leaguers play basketball for a living.

Tell me who deserves to earn more?

(Freakin NBA players...)

2. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

Depending on how long Scola is out, we might see Dorsey finally get some non-garbage minutes in a regular season NBA game very soon. Unless the coach sees something in Brian Cook that I must have missed.

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

The difference between Dorsey and Hayes is the brain.

4. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I'm sure Dorsey will make an impact in his 15th chance at doing something right in the NBA.

5. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

Yeah you missed the fact that Brian Cook can spread the floor so that would leave space for someone to drive to the lane.

6. roslolian

roslolian Member

IMHO Teachers do earn more because they are doing a more important job, its just that NBA players have so many customers they make so much money even if they get paid very little per person.

Public School teachers teach around 100 or so kids in total and are payed a certain amount for it. NBA players play for entertainment of millions of viewers. I bet if you calculate it the average NBA viewer pays Kobe less than 1 cent to watch him for an entire year, but due to the sheer number of people viewing him he ends up making millions.

Its basically your classic case of quantity over quality.

7. AXG

AXG Member

The guy can't shoot a lick but he can rebound and block shots. The biggest problem with him is that he's too foul prone to stay on the court long enough in the NBA.

8. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

i dont ever remember dorsey getting that many chances in the nba. especially since this is only his second year in the nba.

9. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member